Chapter 9 Part 2

It wasn't long before they had a song produced for their debut at this rate they may debut earlier than predicted.

With their lives on the line this is all they got and it better work. If they don't have a aceto stay they will be vulnerable to rouges hiding in the city. It was terrifying but unavoidable. With months the boys had choreography for it as well as a location. The idea behind it is life I guess. Its not cannon but let's just say that. Overall, the boys worked hard and produced their very best at the moment they knew they would get better.

It was a tough call but they pulled through. Within those months mark and jackson got closer due to them sharing a room, luckily however mark hasnt gone into heat yet so he was safe for now.

But that didn't last long. A week before their pre debut date mark collapsed flustered and moist. Jackson woke up to the alluring smell and immediately rushed to marks side.

"Mark are you OK" jackson asked trying not to lunge at the smell.

"* whine * alpha please I need you, fill me up and knot me." Mark said lustfull as he clung onto jacksons t-shirt.

Jackson gulped and pulled away before placing him on the bed before running away and ran to find jin young. He found the mother in the kitchen feeding ephelia.

" marks in heat!! " he exclaimed as he ran into the room, jin young gasped and handed ephelia to jaebeom who had just walked in and ran towards marksons room. That's where he saw Mark humping a pillow (OK this is lokey cringe sorry) trying to get friction as he whined.

Jin young cursed and pulled the pillow away and running to the closet retrieving a black bag of toys, he wasn't wierded out at all because he'd had done the same before he met jaebeom, then he tossed ths black bag on the bed next to mark and watched as Mark stripped before using the toys.

Jinyoung excited the room and locked the door, before writing on the board in front the time frame not to enter so everyone knew.

He could hear marks moans from down the hallway as he tried to calm the young alphas down more especially jackson due to him being at the forefront prior to alerting Jinyoung.

"no going near marks room, jackson you'll have to share with young jae while Mark goes through his heat, ignore everything thing he mutters, I mean it, your too young to mate jackson so stay away or ill have to lock you in the basement in chains." Jinyoung said threateningly, jackson just nodded and sat in the kitchen trying to ignore the screams he heard from Mark. He shifted multiple times trying to hide his erection but you couldn't blame him.

The omega he likes is suffering and pleasing himself. Yes jackson is in love with Mark and he doesn't hate it.
Hearing those calls made him struggle to not fall into his first rut as surprisingly he is an unmarked alpha and so he hasn't had any of that sexual tension before. It was new to him.

All he wanted to do was help Mark but he wasn't allowed in the room for 3 days because that's how long these heats last for me omegas. He doesn't know what he'll do so he hoped if he did slip someone could help him at least. He didn't want to hurt Mark and since this is his first heat without fear it would be his best at least until he gets jammed woth an alpha.

Not long now and this'll be over that's all jackson could think, however that wasn't helping with his wood.

He growled and started to slip so he was tackled and dragged to be tied down. Causing him to whine, cry and beg for his omega. Yes jackson has already claimed mark mentally not physically.

'I need mark' jackson thought before he fully slipped and started trying to please himself with the floor or pillows he had in the basement.

This was going to be a long week.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this doesn't match up with the previous chapter, I tried and suddenly got this idea. If it bothers you I apologise but it won't be changed.

There will only be 15 total chapters for this book as I have decided for this to be a shorter one then the previous markson book, after this I will be focusing on ateez as they are my new ultimate group and I ship seongjoong a hell of a lot and I've read other authors books and it gave me the idea for it. That book will be a social media au as well that wi be all I tell you. If you are an atiny make sure you at least check out my fan account @ateez_craizy on Instagram if you want some daily photos and sweet comments for ateez, for any requests for ships or book type / style get in touch with me there as well. Hope you don't mind with this change and thank you for reading. See you tomorrow for the next update. ❤️❤️❤️