Chapter 2 The 5 Children

The officers put me in Pirate Cove or my home. They left and I peeked outside and saw a sign that read "Out Of Order' I closed the curtain and sat back down. I scratched my head and tried to remember what had just happened but I couldn't. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9:00. I walked outside of my curtain. The pizzeria ha just closed. I saw five kids outside in the show room. I guessed they were lost and their parents had left them. Bonnie,Chica,and Freddy were about to walk off the stage and they noticed he children. Golden Freddy came from behind the curtain where he hid throughout the day I walked up to my brother and I hugged his endoskeltonless body. I missed the old Golden Freddy. The workers had taken out his endoskelton to make Freddy. The five kids noticed us too and hugged us. Even Golden Freddy. Most kids were scared of him. All the sudden someone burst in. We thought it was the night guard but it was way too early for him to come. It was only 9:30. The guy had a gun. He shot all the kids and took off Freddy's head. He stuffed one inside of him and put his head back on blood leaked out of Freddy's neck. Stuffed another one in Chica. An one in Bonnie too. Hopefully he would ignore me like everyone else at Freddy's Pizzeria does. Nope he stuffed the one who had been hugging me inside of my suit. And Golden Freddy still near the stage was the last one to get stuffed with a kid. I felt the kid being mushed against my wires and things. After the guy left Freddy ran over to Bonnie to take off her head and I ran to Golden Freddy to take off his and Chica took hers off by herself. Freddy started to try to pick the kid up the kid out of Bonnie and I did the same to Gloden Freddy little parts of fingers ripped off in the animatronic suits. You could hear their bones crack. Once I had gotten most of the kid out of Golden Freddy he had taken my head off and put his back on so he could start picking the child out of me. And Chica had picked the child out her self but didn't do so good. She helped Bonnie pick out the bits of the kid that was left in Freddy. We all felt rage and anger towards the the guy who did this so when the night guard actually did get there Bonnie and Chica was right next to his door the whole night. So they could kill him because to us the guy who did that to the kids looked exactly like the night guard. We had never bothered him until tonight. He ran out electricity after about six hours and it was 5 Freddy went to his door and started playing his song. Unfortunately it turned 6:00 right when Freddy was about to sneak in and stuff him into and empty suit.