Chapter 5 New.... Person?

((10 years later))
It was '97 now. I still had the slash though. I hadn't talked to any kids in years. I heard footsteps. They became louder. I looked at the clock. 9:00 We had closed. I remember the night of the five children. And the bite. A young woman who looked to be around 19 or 20 opened the curtain. She carried cleaners, string, patches, brushes, and other cleaning supplies. Im guessing she figured we couldn't talk or move because of the way she reacted when I did. She said, "Hey there Foxy how is me long lost friend?" She said mostly to herself. Then I remembered. There was always a girl about 6 who talked to me every time she came just me and no one else. I think her name was ummm Alexis? I said in a gruff voice, "I'm not doing too well me friend," I pointed to my chest. Her mouth opened in shock. "You can....still... talk? Even after the bite?" She said. I said, "How is ye know about the bite?" I say. Because I know she wasn't there that's why I got jealous. Because no one but her talked to me. She said, "I was at a doctors appointment and my mom saw the 'bite' in the newspaper and would never let me come back." "Ah, I ain't aloud to come out me curtain anymore." I pointed towards the sign outside. "I'm here to clean and fix you. Okay?" She said cautiously. She was afraid of me. I said, "Go ahead las." She cleaned my fur and patched the slash. She repainted my ears. And before patching the slash she fixed some of the wires all them except one she didn't know how to fix. When she was done she sprayed some air freshener on me. I smelled it. Ocean Breeze. I said, "You know me too well." We laughed and she said, "I'm going to go clean the other animatronics and then I want to come catch up with you. Okay?" "That sounds like a mighty fine idea there, Alexis? Is your name Alexis." She said with a chuckle, "Yes but call me Alex." And then she left.