SCP au part two

When the sound of know came of the back door Kayla thought it was Mario but when she open the door a crack and lookes through she saw 3 people one ginger and two black haired people.

"Who are you"

"We are Mario friends, are you Kayla Mario said you would explain everything" one of the that look a lot like Mario said. "Fine come on in" Kayla said as she opened the door all the way so they could come in.

When the door was open Micheal, Richie and Austin could see that Kayla was a two ft tall teddy bear. "You you are a t-" Kayla cut Richie off " you have a problem with that, carrot top"
"No mama"

"Good so, what is going on why did Mario text my an x, when are you here, why did Mario send you here"

"He said you would tell us what is going on"

"yeah like why those people where calling him 5020" Austin said.

"I guess I should start from the beginning. My and Mario are SCPs, but we had escaped during a breach. The SCP foundation has been trying to get us back for 30 years I think it has been now" Kayla said but then Micheal ask "if it has been 30 years how is Mario in hight school".

"He is SCP 5020 the immortal dummy, he does not stay dead" suddenly a crash could been heard from up stairs. "Is that the people with the guns" Austin said as he hide behind the couch.

"Kayla where did you put my gun" Mario yelled from up stairs. "I graded it all ready, you friends are here get down here" Kayla yelled back.

"Is that Mario, I thought he was back with the our people" Richie said looking very confused. "When I die I meet Jonathan in the after life and he kicks my right on but to the world of the living, so I end up in so weird places when I get back to the world of the living" Mario said as he walked down the stairs "did you get everything packed up Kayla"

"Yep we are ready to go"

"Wait you are leaving, get because so people with so guns show up. And are trying to kidnap you" Austin ask from where he was still hiding behind the couch.

"Yes" Mario said ask he picked up one of the backpacks and helped Kayla bear get into it. "It was nice to meet all of you guy, you were so of the best freind I have ever make"

With that Mario pick up the last bag and started to walk out the door "good bye, I hope to meet you in your next life" and with that Mario left.

The three friends would never see there old again but every now and again they would hear of a teen that would not stay dead and a talking teddy bear.

~Ace out