Chapter 1 - Big News

**Luna**

← Pic of Luna Bartolomei
Today was the day I married Gabriele De Lucca, mafia leader. My parents told me I will be marrying him because our rank will move higher. I was scared because I have never met him, but I heard all the stories how mean he is. I guess we'll just wait and see.My mom came in see me in my dress. The tears were starting to come.

" Oh sweetie, I can't believe you are getting married already. You are going to make a great wife," Uh oh here comes the tears.

" Mom don't worry I will be fine. Where is dad?" Trying to change the subject.

" He is speaking to Mr. De Lucca. Something about business," She sounding bored.

Ding... Ding... Ding...

Telling us its time to start the ceremony. now my nerves were everywhere, not knowing to feel happy or scared. My mom could tell, so she grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly. Making me feel a little bit better.

My dad comes through the door and asked me if am ready. All I did was nodded my head, not able to speak. He grabbed my hand and held me down the hallway.

" I thought this day would never come. But I guess it is happening. My baby girl is getting married."

"Not by choice" I whispered. So no one could hear me.

We stopped at the end of the hallway and the doors opened. There stood a beautiful young man in a suit. With black hair in a Quiff, grey eyes, And 6'4. Then it hit me, that will be my husband in only a few minutes. Before i know it am standing in front of him, at the end of the hallway.

" Do you Gabriele De Lucca, take Luna Bartolomei as your wife?"

" I do" Gabriele in a thick italian voice.

" And do you Luna Bartolomei, take Gabriele De Lucca as your husband?"

" I do"

" Now the power invested in me. I pronounce you husband and wife . You may kiss the bride."

Gabriele, with one hand on my face and the other on my waist. Grabbed me and kiss me with the most passion ever. I felt like I could stay like that forever.

" You do what i say and no gets hurt" He whispers to me for only me to be able to hear. Oh boy this is going to be one long weekend.

********************************************

End of chapter 1 hope you guys liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!