Chapter 7- Call

**Gabriel**

"What do you mean, Mario broke in to the territory. I told you to keep it locked down!" I was now yelling into the phone.

"I didn't hire you to do nothing!" I screamed.

"I know sir, I'm sorry it won't happen ever again," He pleaded.

"I know it won't. Let me talk to Danny."

"Hello?" A deep voice answered the phone.

"Tell me everything that happened."

"It started at 9:45, 3 men down at our front gate. Then 4 more at our back. Armanno was shot when he caught up to them, they shot him and left." He said finishing.

"Did you contact his wife yet?" I asked.

"No we are in the process of doing it right now."

I hanged up and went upstairs. Laid down next to Luna hoping that she didn't hear my conversation.

"Hey, what are you doing up this late?" She asked tiredly.

"Just had to take care of some business. Go back to sleep you need the rest." Ending the conversation. Thinking of how I was going to solve this problem. What did they want? are they after Luna or my fortune? Maybe they want my rank?

So many questions going through my mind right now. All I know is this has to be handled tomorrow.

***

I woke up to Luna squirming under me.

"Good morning," I said grogie because of lack of sleep.

"Morning. Why were you yelling last night, and look so tired?" She asked.

"Some trouble with rivals. Don't worry everything will be taken care of today."

"Ok, just be safe." She looked at me with intensity.

"I will. Promise." I said standing up.

I got in my car and drove out to our territory that was attacked. I got out my car and noticed the damaged. Smashed cars, windows, and bodies.

"Boss, Mario is waiting to talk to you." He said leading me to the cold coffee shop where we held most our meetings.

"Ahh. I was wondering if you were ever going to show up." Mario laughed.

"What do you want?" I was tired playing games with him.

"Well I know what I want but I'm sure you won't like it." He was playing an evil smirk across his face.

"Try me. I will do anything for this 'business'."

The evil smirk grew even bigger. The next thing he said was more than shocking...

###############################
Sorry for the long needed update! Wait till next chapter to find out what Mario
Wants!!!!!!