getting the job, and first night

hi im (y/n) (l/n) and im pretty much... broke so yea and i need to pay rent so im looking in the newspaper looking for a job and then i see an ad that says nightguard needed and its for freddy's anime convention and i look at the pay and almost spit out my coffee it was $210 i got dressed and got out my house not before locking the door.

[timeskip provided by jotaro ora rushing dio]

i finally got there and see the manager  out and ho up to him and say

(y/n): excuse me are you the manager.
manager: yes why?
(y/n): because i was wondering if i could get the nightguard job?

manager: ok follow me to my office

(y/n) nodded and followed the manager.

[timeskip provided by chibi y/n being bored by taking a test]

y/n got the job and some money and the manager's name was marisu when y/n left he got the stuff he needed for his first night he had gotten some sleep before now he was there at the convention and he a bag he had gotten a nintendo switch, phone, headphones.

[A/N]: [hell no i ain't putting the phone guy's message in if you got a problem fuck you. ok back to the story.]

y/n: ok check the cams, wait a minute where the hell did bonnie and chica go.

the you heard foot steps in the hallway.

y/n: -_- bruh

y/n quickly shut both doors while he checked the lights bonnie and chica were also putting their boobs against the window well you all know what's aboutb to happen.

y/n: in the words of the thot slayers, BEGONE THOT!!!!!

bonnie and chica slightly flinched at this and went back to the stage with lowered heads you felt slightly bad but you don't trust them completely anyway but as you looked back at the screen and your eyes widened as you only had 5% power left and with the few seconds to think didn't last long as freddy's song was playing he saw her so he did the only reasonable thing to do.

y/n: nigerundayo!!!

freddy:come back sweetie!!

y/n:HELL NO FUCK OFF!!!!

freddy:how about no.

y/n: alright you asked for it.

y/n randomly summoned the world and star platinum from a diffrent universe.

y/n:here it goes
y/n/the world/star platinum/ AHH/MUDA!/ORA

time then resumed and freddy went flying bonnie who was watching the whole thing was very very confused.

bonnie:ok what the heck nust happened?

y/n: don't worry about that but what the hell is she attacking me?

bonnie: she thought you were a perv.

y/n: oh hell to the no bruh i am not no motherfucking perv, oi so what the hell do you want.

bonnie: nothing really.
the 6am bell chimed.

y/n: welp got to go.

bonnie: bye!!!!