mangle's love and affection

[Y/n pov]

after wrapping up foxy I left the convention and went home so I could shower, sleep, and get ready for my shift.

[timeskip to your house]

[still Y/n pov]

as I got home I went in then went to my room then I got some comfortable clothes for when I get out the shower.

[timeskip to end of shower]

after my shower I went to my room and laid and went to sleep till 11:00.

(A/n: I forgot the time)

[timeskip to 11:00]

okay so it's 11pm and now it is time to go thank god that they gave me a company car so I can get there quicker because I now get there around 11:50.

[timeskip to the convention]

[Y/n pov]

okay so now i'm at the convention and the first thing I see is that everything was in order. I then walked to the office and as I went inside the office it turned 12:00.

Then foxy ran through the hallway and I saw it too and I shut the door. but I felt like something was off I then checked mangle's cove and I paled, then I heard the right door close and then I looked to my right and then I saw mangle just standing there smiling.

[A/n: btw if you didn't know foxy comes at the office from the left hallway.]

then she walked over to me and I looked down on me and said.

mangle: don't worry about the power I already asked a special someone to keep the power on.

mangle then turned toward the window where foxy was still at and told her to go away for now.

she then pulled me out of my chair then pushed me down then kissed me and I slowly melted into it I licked her bottom lip to ask for permission she denied and I squeezed her boob that made her gasp then I slid my tongue into her mouth then we stopped the kiss the I slowly got undressed to make it as hot as possible for her and as I took off my shirt she looked at my abs mainly ,then I started with my pants but she stared at my crotch hungrily.

Y/n: you like what you see.

mangle just nods then I flip us over so I'm on top then I started to kiss her all over, I then started to suck her boobs and bite her nipples she moaned lightly. I then moved my head down to her now soaking wet pussy. I the started to lick her vagina through her panties then I then took off her panties and spread her legs, I started licked her pussy and kissing her clit and she started moanly louder and she said.

mangle: Y/n I'm close!!

mangle then came in my mouth and I swallowed it. I then flipped us over so that her ass is in my face and my crotch is near her face she then pulled down my boxers and my erection spung up and hit her in the face but it hurt me more than her but it sure as hell surprised her but to me it felt like trying to punch a sledgehammer. also this is what she saw :==============. she then started to suck my dick and then I started to lick her asshole and it tasted sweet like I wanted more of it

[A/n: also shit finna get kinky and pretty fucking disgusting up ahead so if you don't like that then you shouldn't read it but if you don't care then you can read it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.]

mangle: um Y/n I just went to the bathroom and had to shit so if you don't care then continue licking, but can you go a little bit deeper.

Y/n: what do you mean?

mangle: like sticking your tounge up there please.

Y/n: sure, and yes I am into that.

so you did it and you did not taste anything up there so I just thrusted my tongue up there and she continued bobbing her head up and down I then stoped and told her.

Y/n: mangle I'm close after I said that she started bobbing her head faster and I started sticking my tongue up her ass and fingering her pussy and then she came on me and I came down her throat. then I laid her down on her back and lined my dick up wither her pussy and then pushed it inside of her and soon felt a barrier then I pushed it inside of her and she felt pain and I kissed her, massaged her boob then put a finger in her ass to make her take her mind off the pain. she then gave me the ok to start moving I start by thrusting slow then she said.

mangle: GO HARDER AND FASTER. ahh~~.

I did as she said and put my entire dick in her and she turned into a moaning mess and and then she said.

mangle: go harder and faster!!

Y/n: mangle I'm gonna cum!!

mangle: me- ahhhhhh~~~

we then layed there and then I remebered something I didn't fill up the other 2 holes.

Y/n: mangle get on your hands and knees.

she then did as she was told.

mangle: okay but why?

Y/n: mangle spread your ass.

mangle: ok.

she did that to.

I then got behind her and put my dick towards her asshole and pushed it in and she gasped and moaned loudly.

(meanwhile on the stage and dining area.)

[foxy pov]

me, chica, freya, bonnie, and mari were all playing cards when we all heard a loud moan.

freya: what the hell was that?

I just sat there smirking knowing what that was and who the moan came from.

[A/n: also " " means thoughts]

foxy: "mangle when did you get so bold."

(back in the office)

[Y/n pov]

Y/n: mangle I think the others heard us because of how loud that moan was.

mangle: sorry.

I then started thrusting slow but mangle said.

mangle: HARDER DADDY, PLEASE GO AS HARD AS YOU LIKE, PLEASE ABUSE MY ASS PLEASE. AHHHHHHH~~~~~~.

Y/n: um ok.

I then go as hard and fast as I could and she was moaning hella loud. then I said.

Y/n: mangle I'm close!

mangle: YES CUM INDSIDE MY ASS PLEASE I BEG OF YOU PLEASE CUM IN MY ASS.

I came in mangle's ass and then told her.

Y/n: mangle sit in the chair with your mouth out towards me.

she does as she is told. i then start face fucking her hard and make her deep throat me and it felt really good becuase of how warm her mouth is and how good her tonuge felt. then I felt my end coming and said.

Y/n: mangle I'm close.

but then I remeber that I filling her mouth with my dick and then I felt my dick twitch meaning I was gonna cum very soon after a few more seconds I came in mangles mouth and her cheeks puffed out becuase of how much cum was in her mouth. I then looked at my work and I was proud. I put mangle's panties back on her and I put my boxers, pants, shirt and shoes back on. turns out we have been doing this for 6 hours felt really good too welp guess it's time to go home I grabbed a blanket and wrapped mangle up and took her with me and went home and went to my room then I put her in the bed and then went to bed myself and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading this was brought to my attention that you guys wanted a lemon thank TheRenevant23 for telling me.