24 - Purple Tongues

After locking the main door, I found Baekhyun almost opening the door of my room

I wasn't ready for any one of them to find her in my room. It's not like they don't know she has been coming over but she doesn't know people are coming and staying for the day. I don't want her to get surprised especially when he was just about to barge in on her.

I dashed towards the door and was able to get a hold of the knob before Baek could, and it definitely surprised him, "What's your problem? I'm just getting a pillow..." He asked.

"Chaeyoung's in here," I revealed which immediately changed that surprised reaction. Fortunately, he just nodded while his mouth hangs open forming an o.

"Ooh!... please get me a pillow. And tell her I said hi..." He continues then smiled but he remained by the door, seemingly waiting for me to go inside.

"Okay..." I replied, gaze locked at his eyes with all my brows furrowed tightly but he just stood there with that grin, so I pushed him gently, "Can you not move back?"

"Oh, yeah I was waiting for the pillow but okay..." He answered, finally turning around but he looks back again just to snigger with his eyes squinting, "So protective..."

I stepped inside my room and locked the door to finding Chaeyoung sitting on the right side of the bed, flipping through the pages of my notebook where I usually write drafts of lyrics that would suddenly come to my mind.

"Who was it?" She asked, smiling but noticed me looking at what she's holding, "Oh, sorry, I just got curious."

"It's fine, just lyrics, I told you about that... I hope you don't mind, Baekhyun and Sehun came." I answered, walking to the bedside and sat beside her.

She then nods gently, "Okay. I'll visit some other time then."

"No, I wasn't asking you to leave. They're just going to play games here. But if you mind, we could go somewhere. I mean, they came unannounced." I retorted.

"They came here to play with you, Channie... But would it be fine with them if I'm here?" She asked sincerely.

"I asked you first..." I chuckled.

"I don't. I'm fine." She replied, smiling sweetly,

"And they'll be fine too... But first, can you uhm, cover up a little." I suggested since she's wearing a crop top.

Her eyes squinted as she ask, "Seriously?"

"It's fine if it's just me but you'll be alone in the same place be with three men... you can take the cover off after they leave." I retorted back.

"One of those men is my boyfriend. The two other are his best friends... should I be worried?" She chuckles as she questions.

Damn it...