Chapter 3

ALECS POV
As soon as Olivia got to me and Charlotte I knew something was wrong. She pushed Charlotte out of the way, so hard she fell on the floor.
"HEY you can't do that" I rushed to go see if she was okay but Matt had already got there. I bent down to comfort Charlotte when I felt something pull me back.
"You're mine okay?!" Olivia shouted in my face.
"What if I don't want to be yours?" I asked and as soon as I had said it I had realised that we had drawn quite a bit of and audience.
"EVERYONE WANTS TO BE MINE" she screamed in my face I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life.
"What's going on here?" I heard miss say. Suddenly everyone had gone and it was just me, Charlotte, Matthew and Olivia.
"Nothing sorry miss, I fell over" Charlotte whispered.
"Take her to the nurse and as for Matthew and Olivia get in class now!" I helped Charlotte up and took her to the nurse.
As we got to the nurses office it didn't take long to realise the nurse wasn't there, Charlotte took a seat and tapped the chair next to her. I carefully sat down, "are you okay?" I asked Charlotte,she sat there silent for a moment finally answering.
"No not really" she sounded really angry and this was all my fault.
CHARLOTTES POV
Me and Alec sat down on the seats and he asked me if I was okay, of course I wasn't okay I had just got pushed in front of everyone. I tried so hard not to sound angry but it didn't come out that way, it wasn't Alecs fault but I still took it out on him. Once I had replied Alec went silent and just looked down at his lap, he must think this is his fault.
"Are you okay?" I asked
"No this is all my fault" his voice breaking slightly.
"Oh Alec of course it's not your fault, you didn't make Olivia push me on the floor"
"If you wasn't talking to me you wouldn't have ended up on the floor in the first place"
I didn't know what to say I just rested my head on his shoulder and let out a tear. I couldn't help but cry, soon Alec noticed.
"Hey, hey, hey none of that" he said wiping the tears from my face. "Why are you crying?"
"I made you sad, didn't i?" I said timidly.
"No, no you didn't, I made myself sad" putting his head in his hands. I didn't know what to say so I just hugged him. It was nice, Alec was surprisingly warm.
"You're freezing!" He quickly wrapped his long muscular arms around me. I felt myself go red. But as soon as he hugged me the nurse came and I was seen.
**********************************************************************************sorry for the short and delayed chapter I've had school work