I

"I still remember
          how we started talking"

              "I still remember           how we started talking"

That was the day... the day that changed anything. Our high school graduation. We were happy...
Passed too much time but l clearly remember that day, l was excited l was going to confess him.

We met at the first day of the high school Jin was new transfer student and moved to the next door where I lived..
So it's started we met and with the time we became best friend.

Seokjin was that charming boy in school. Every girl's dream even mines. He was cheerful and friendly. He was really hardworking, he wanted to became an actor. He was high school's prince...
And me the antisocial emo girl.
I really wanted to debut as an idol but it never happened...

But Seokjin he became a trainee and then l think things started changing he started changing..
I never can forget his words "one day if l became a famous Idol l'll buy the company then I'll make you debut"

And actually he achieved everything he wanted he was in his dream uni he debuted and became famous. And now he is the owner of the biggest music company in the country.

He told me about his debuting at the prom... and that he got a girlfriend who is at the company the only thing l know about her is that she was a trainee as well under the same company as Jin.

He looked so happy in that moment l wanted to run away, for him l was like his sister l hated being friend zoned but he never saw me as a girl...

That was the moment l realized

I couldn't confess, stupid me... and he forgot me....

We couldn't talk too much he was busy too busy. He became cold and one day he became a total stranger...

———————
"How was your date" my friend asked as l shook my head
"He wasn't my type" l mumbled
"Oh c'mon YN get over that asshole you won't find anyone if you don't stop looking for him"
"It's been nine years I'm not in love with him anymore he even doesn't remember me" l said as l take a sip of my 'black honey' (type of strong alcohol)

"I heard he is marrying" she said with a slight smirk.
"I don't care anyways tomorrow is a long day l have to go" l lied

————
Waking up early in the morning always
was the most difficult thing to do for me. But I had to stand up l had to go to work, l have to earn money.

It was the day.
I found a new job, l checked myself for the last time as l hurried to my car for the interview.

I tried to start the car but it didn't work there was sound of struggling l sighed in frustration and checked the time.
I had nearly 30 minutes before the interview.

I ran to the bus stop but l missed the bus. And that was the end l knew l wouldn't give up... the only thing that I could was running...

I saw the company label in front of me l was out of breath but I did l was almost on time as l heard car hong and everything went black.

I opened my eyes in white room the first person l faced was him

"S-seokjin"

———————A/N———————

Hi babies so l finally posted the first part I'm really excited l don't know what to say..

I'll be really glad if someone likes it

I even don't know how many people will read my story but anyways if someone reads it...

Thank you 💜💜