II

I wonder if you ever felt
your heart beat faster when we talk

          I wonder if you ever felt your heart beat faster when we talk

We stare at each other for few seconds, my vision slowly starts to blur. Then my eyelids felt heavy l slowly closed them.

I open my eyes and realize I'm alone. I shut my eyes the pain in my head is unbearable. How long l have been here?
I don't remember anything. I blink few times as the memories start to come back.

I was running for the interview... then the hong and everything went black...

Then him...

Did he brought me here? I start to panic as l think about him... Few minutes later the doctor walks in the room.

"How are you feeling mrs. Lee?" He asks
"I'm okay just my head hurts" l respond he nods
"You had an accident, but you have nothing to worry you just have to rest" he smiles

My heart's beating starts to faster l take a deep breath "Who brought me here?" I question
"Mr. Kim l think he will be here in little bit" he says

I start to panic. I don't know what to say. I don't want to see him. I don't want to face him.
"When can I go?"
"You have to rest but if the all tests are alright you can go today"

I nod my head.

Then Seokjin walks in. My heart starts to beat rapidly of the sight of him. He hasn't changed a lot. He is wearing black suit his that covers his perfectly shaped body his jet black hair is perfectly styled and he has sharp look. My body froze when he stepped in the room.

"Mr. Kim" the doctor greets him as he bows and locks his eyes with mine.
"I'm going to check if the test are ready" the doctor says and quits the room after giving me a smile.

And we are alone.

"Are you alright?" He breaks the awkward silence. I nod tearing my eyes from him.

His phone buzzes he checks and locks it completely after sighing.
"You don't have to stay" l say lowly
"No l have to be sure that you are okay" he forces a smile

The doctor walks in the room smiling "you are completely okay you just have some scars and you have to rest few days that's all" he says l nod my head giving him a small smile.

"I'll drop you home" Seokjin says
"I can go by myself you don't ha-" he interrupts me
"It's my fault you are here l have to be sure for your safety"

Driving home was awkwardly silent. He finally pulls to my driveway.
"T-thank you" l say before he stops me
He hands me a business card. I take it and look at him with confusion.

"Call me if-if you need something.." he says as tiny smile creeps on his lips.

No
"Sure..." l nod my head

   ———————————————

Please don't forget to vote and comment 💜💜💜