2.Hit By A Minibus From Hell.

POV SEBASTIAN

Okay, she was very cutely crazy.
I already knew today was not my day but this is a new level. I mean manage to get your dick beaten by a stranger with a metal bottle... by accident or so she said.

But I was starting to enjoy my day because she seemed as if she was about to give up on life. Well, she probably doesn't end up beating a guy's groins on daily bases.

The hit had come out of nowhere I had been just about to pass her table, coffee in hand when out of nowhere her hand had shot out and that exactly against my manly parts.

I had spilt the burning hot coffee over my hand but I was more concerned about JR. that had felt as if he was hit by a minibus from hell.

I was about to tell the fucker that he should pray for his own fucking dick when I saw it wasn't a guy it was a petite girl with long black hair and dark skin. She first didn't look at me but slowly put her water bottle on the table and looked even slower up at me.

I stared at her her eyes, widened and brown... A very dark brown I couldn't even tell her iris and pupils apart in contrast to my sky blue eyes her eyes could be called black. She blabbered something about that it was an accident I just stared down at her outta nowhere her hand shot out towards my dick. I mean no offense but WT-

She had quickly pulled it back as if she only realised then what the hell she was about to do. She had shot up from her chair as if it had burned her ass.

She didn't even reach my shoulder I mean I am by no means small with my 192 cm but she seemed small like 160 cm small... maybe a little above?

Omg, I didn't want to touch- ah it. It was just an instinct. She had said. What instinct would make you automatically want to grab a strangers dick in public?
Oh, wait not to like that I meant you know you hit somebody and touch that part asking if you hurt them.

Okay, she is adorable. I could see her thinking and her eyes were staring at me. Her eyes seemed innocent or just shocked but fuck if it was cute and a turn on. Not as if it's weird to get turned on by a girl that could have made me end up with a ball less.

Outta nowhere her eyes had shot down to my dick. I quickly put two fingers under her chin.
Where do you think you're looking?
If she would see that my dick had hardened even a little she would think I enjoyed the fact that she nearly hurt JR. rather than thinking the fact she nearly touched my dick and stared at me with her puppy eyes was enough for a certain part of my body to react.

She had smiled and it made her seem very... Idk... cocky?
Nowhere I just wanted to be sure I didn't cut your dick off by accident, Yes cocky for sure.
I am sorry ah let me buy you a new coffee. Wait you don't need to go to the hospital, right? Or do you. Oh god, let me drive you to a hospital. She said eyes widening.
She seems very dramatic. I did feel in the first second as if my legs would give out but I do have my pride.

We went to the cashier to get me a new coffee, mine was cold and had spilt half over my hands making my hands sticky.
I looked at her and I could tell she had a thing for the barista... For some reason, it makes me mad... I mean I am next to her I am pretty sure I look better than Mr Sunnyboy.
I had dirty blond hair, sky blue eyes, tanner skin and a well build body not bulky rather defined with muscle.

She looked at me expectantly I didn't listen to what does she want. I looked at Mr Sunnyboy who also was staring at me.
I am sorry what? She looked at me.
What do you want? She asked.
Oh yes just an expresso, please. I smiled at Jae as his nametag read. I looked at the beauty next to me.

What actually was your mission when it wasn't to hurt J- my cock? I asked looking into her beautiful eyes.

Ahm... You know I have a habit of shaking my water bottle before I drink out of it. She says as she demonstrates it by moving her hand up and down in a motion that seemed way too familiar. As if also she had realised so herself she stopped eyes widening. Ahm yes... I'll go now. Again I apologise.

She turned around Can I get your number? I asked her back. She turned around. Why? She asked her head tilted to one side. Isn't that something dogs do?
Just in case something shouldn't be okay and I would need to call you.
She looked at me Oh yes of course. She is very innocent. If something wasn't alright I would have told her by now.

Here she gave me a paper. A paper? Who still does that?
Ah, thanks see you around.
She looked at me and nodded turning around and walking to her table.

I looked at my friends who were staring at me a few laughing a few looking very interested in- Oh god I didn't even ask for her name goddammit.