Ice-Cream

••••••••••••Same POV•••••••••••

On the way all the girls did was talk. Talk talk talk talk talk talk. Their mouths wouldnt close!! Yipidee yap here yipidee yap there. Like there aren't even THAT many things on the planet of earth to talk about. And the worst thing was that they totally ignored me!! I was just ... The driver. Never thought I would say that but yes it was true. While I was sitting in the front, both of them were sitting in the back. God they laugh soo much. But I wonder what they said about me?

"Hey umm guys we are here." I said to apparently the car engine, because no one replied except for the roar of the engine.

"Guys." no reply. "Guuuuuyys." what the hell!! "FAITH!" she turned around and replied in her innocent little voice.

"yeah?"

"We are here." I told her.

"But this is an ice cream shop?" I smirked.

"Well I wouldn't let this beautiful lady," I looked at Ashley. " go without getting to know her would I ?" Faith scowled at me, while Ashley giggled. She probably blushed ?too, but I couldn't see in the dark. Well it's not like I cared, I just wanted to know if Faith would be jealous. Don't ask me why,i just do... Haha I know evil! Evil is my middle name. Actually no Drew is .... Okay what the fuck am I doing? I don't know... Wtf?!

"Justin can I talk to you?" Faith asked me in her bittersweet voice. At first I was thankful tht she pulled me out of my thoughts, but then her voice gave me the shivers...

"Uh... No?" I replied with a no, kinda scared.

"Get out, now!" She ordered. I sighed an got out of the car while she she did te same.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed.

"I want you-" she started but I cut her off.

"Woah!! Never knew that you were so quick, thought you were on of those shy girls but oh whatever. My place or urs?" I blabbered. Then soon enough I felt a hand slap my cheek and leave a stinging mark. I had gotten slapped before but... This was different. When the hand was touching my face I felt.... Sparks? I don't know but as soon as it left my skin the sparks left and in came the burning feeling. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?" I screamed.

"I don't WANT you I was gonna say something but you cut me off and u are a fucking womanizer" she spit out with hate towards me in the last five words.

"Yeah I know. I have been told so before." I smirked, not caring that she might slap me again. But I would've done something if she tried.

"Dick." She snarled.

"Yeah I have one why? Wanna see?" I made a comeback at her. And according to her face she was pissed like to the point where she seemed she would've exploded.

"I Hate You. " she said with honest hatred.

"Nah. Ur too busy loving me. " I smirked, again.

She glared at me probably imagining that she was stabbing me with knives many times, then bringing me back to life then cloning me and then killing all my clones and then... Okay I am gettin ahead of my self now. "Whatever, pig. I just wanted to tell you that stay away from Ashley she has been through a lot and if you hurt her I will kill you, personally." She said. Ouch. That pig comment hurt, don't ask me why. I don't even know. Wow, she wasn't jealous? Dang it.

"Oh." Was all I could say. She stares at me and then knocked on the window and out came Ashely... I forgot she was here... Wow and we were talking about her, I really need to get my head checked.

"What were you guys talking about ?" Ashley said. She seemed clueless.

"Project." Faith said and then she snapped her head at me because at the same time I had said "Ice cream." She gave me a look that meant 'are u retarded' I shrugged.

"Huh?" Ashley said.

"We were talking about our project that about ice crea. Duh?" Faith came to the rescue and I stifled a laugh.

"Oh." Ashley said but she still seemed a little unsure. Then I came to the rescue.

"Let's have some ice cream, shall we?" I asked more to Ashley than to Faith. Ashley giggled and replied with a " We shall." I held Ashley'a hand and took her inside, while opening te door for her like a gentleman would. As soon as me and Ashley got into the ice cream parlor, I closed the door. I did on purpose just to annoy the hell out of faith but turns out she didn't even come in side, but instead she was talking to this boy! Where the hell did he come from?! Just a second ago, she was scowling at me for holding Ashley's hand and now she is talking to this guy!!!!!!!

•••••••• Faith's•••••••••••

WTH I just told Justin that he shouldn't be messing with Ashley but noooooooo Mr.Player here has to do what he has to do! UGHHH! I didn't even want to go inside with them, so I turned around and started getting my phone out out of the car. Then all of a sudden someone tapped my shoulder (I SWEAR IF ITS JUSTIN THEN HE IS GOING TO GHET BEAT UP!) I turned around to see Nick (Thank God!). I smile at him. And then we both say at the same time "Oh hey!" Then he starts chuckling and I start giggling.... Giggling ?!?!? I never do that !!! .... Okay maybe I do you know here and there, but we are getting off topic here!

"So what is such a pretty lady like you doing here alone? " OIE! He is flirting ahhhhhhh..... Anyways...

"I was just here with my friends but they ditched me," I scowled just at the thought o Justin," so here I am alone... With no one to talk to... Alone..... With no one to have ice cream with.... Alone ... Wi-" he then cut me off.

"Hahah! Yup ur alone I get it.... But not anymore. Want some ice cream?" He asked. I smiled in respond. "I am guessing that's a yes." He said before I could say anything. Then he went and opened the door for me (Oh My Gawd!) "After the pretty lady." He said. He got me blushing