Part 2: My Bestfriend

You drove around in the pouring rain for hours. It was around 4AM. You continuously kept trying to call your best friend Hayes, but no matter how many times you called it rang a few times and went to voicemail, so you left him one.

"H-Hayes please pick up. M-Matthew and I just g-got in a huge fight a-and I need someone to t-talk to. My d-depressions coming back again." You hung up and sad down on the wet, cold sidewalk. You cried and cried until your phone started ringing. Grabbing your phone out of your pocket, you see that Hayes has called you 3 times and is calling again.

"Hello?"

"Y/n? Y/n! Please tell me you're okay."

"I'm fine.." You lied.

"You said its getting bad again?"

"Yeah. This is the second time and I don't know what to do." You wiped the tears from your eyes and sniffle a bit.

"Come over y/n. I'll unlock the door and let Nash know you're coming so he doesn't get up and punch you in the face your something." You hesitated to answer.

"Okay... Hey Hayes?"

"Yeah y/n?"

"Thanks for being my best friend."

"No need to thank me, I'm always here for you." You smiled and hung up the phone, driving to Hayes's house as fast as you could without passing the speed limit.

(This part kind of sucked, sorry.)