Chapter two: The truth

"What did you tell them?" Jungkook said. Yoongi finally spoke "I told them about your panic attack, kook, and-" Jungkook stood very quickly in an attempt to rush out the door but he stood for a few seconds and wobbled, holding his head as his eyes scrunched in pain. Another migraine.

Jungkook stumbled to the door and tried to push it open but stopped. His head felt like it was splitting. "UGH!" Jungkook cries out, crouching down in pain.

Seokjin ran over and hugged his back, while Hoseok kissed his forehead and massaged his scalp. Namjoon and Jimin tried to make sure he was okay, but Yoongi stayed where he was. Because he knew what was happening. He knew the truth...

Jungkook's migraine was so painful it was blinding. His eyes could only see white as he screamed out in pain. "AHHHH HYUNG-" but he passed out because of the pain.

Namjoon called the doctor back while Jimin and Seokjin carried Jungkook onto the bed. The doctor came back and did a checkup again, but couldn't find ANY reason why he should be getting anything like this. "This is very odd," the doctor explained, "usually we find bacteria as a sign of a cold but we can't find a THING on him that could explain this. I suggest he rests and doesn't participate in physical activities that could cause a disturbance of his rest. I will leave you be, now..."