Chapter 1: Why me?

Jungkook was at his fifth rehearsal of the day, and he was exhausted. And he felt it coming. In his chest he could feel it compressing. He was going to pass out

He held his head as he stumbles towards the fridge and got out a bottle of water which he downed in 5 seconds. He walked over to the couch while sweating and breathing heavily and just before he could reach it his body collapsed, and he hit the floor and then everything went black.

His bandmates, Hoseok and Seokjin were wandering around when they found Jungkook collapsed on the floor. "Kook!? Jungkook! Yah Jeon Jungkook!" Hoseok yelled as he shook their maknae, but with no response. Seokjin immediately rushed to get Namjoon, their leader and he called their personal doctor.

While she was examining him Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok were talking. "Hyung will he be okay?" Jimin asked, another one of his bandmates. Namjoon turned his head towards the rest of them and sighed. "He should be fine. But I'm still concerned. This has been happening way too much lately and I'm not sure if it's healthy, but every time we come and see an doctor they said it's fine..." Yoongi shook his head and looked down. "I don't think this is normal, he hasn't been overworking himself as far as I'm aware and.... "

"And What Hyung?" Hoseok questioned. All the members turned to look at yoongi and he raised his eyes to look at them "and he's been having panic attacks, really bad ones. He was in my room one evening and he suddenly just...started shaking and his breathing went uneven and heavy and he just bawled his eyes out and then just..... collapsed..." Yoongi stuttered out. He went on to explain how straight after, Jungkook went to practice and then collapsed. "Oh my gosh our kookie..." Seokjin whispered. "Do you think he's worrying about something? Or is it something worse?..." They were all in deep thought as he doctor walked up to them. "Excuse me, he's okay now, you may visit him boys" he said with a weak smile. The boys stood all together and walked towards his room. Namjoon opened the door and stepped in, followed by the others. Jimin rushed over to hug their maknae. "Are you feeling okay, kook? Yoongi Hyung told us that-" Jungkook pushes Jimin off and glared at Yoongi.

"What did you tell them?"