Spears

I jump to the branch beside me ripping down a branch next to it after this I rush down from the tree climb another tree and finally make it to my tree house.I look at the long stick laying in my hand, I walk over to my table made of wood I lay the deer skin I just got on top of it as a decoration I look under the table spotting my two rocks I pick up the one used for long sticks and start rubbing it on the top of my stick I did this very very fast because after four years of making spears it is really easy after about fifty-nine more rubs I had a perfect oak wood spear. I peer over at my pile of spears walking over to it I put my new spear in the pile. I need more spears I mutter,I only have twenty-nine and I need thirty so one more spear and then I can go to sleep, I let out a long yawn and jump onto a vine and swing to a tree I climb up it and find the perfect stick I grab it and hop on the branches to get home before I get there I realize there is something crawling on my I jump backwards smacking ants. This stick has ants I yelp MY TERRITORY, NO ANTS I scream smacking ants I walk home and find a stump and place my stick on it so in the morning all of the ants will be gone I rush home and go to sleep on my leather bed.