Trap making

I run through the forest climb a tree and jump on a vine swing to a branch without letting go and bite the vine it snaps after I had got eleven vines I go to my treehouse and start making a trap to catch that black bear I start binding together the vines as if they were ropes,the cage is half done so I make another half after that is done I bond the sides together and put it in my mouth to hold it as I swing on vines and use branches as monkey bars I hang up the cage where the bear was last sighted I decide to just sit and watch for a little bit just in case action started right now,I end up drifting into a sleep and when I wake up my trap is gone I look down where it was suppost to land in the trap was a squirrel, I run down to the trap and let the squirrel out but it does not leave it hops onto my shoulder.Want to be my pet I say I can find you some good nuts,The squirrel hops on top of my head and I start walking home to my treehouse, after that I find my table and gently place the squirrel on top, I run to my kitchen and look for the jar of nuts,I spot it and dump some nuts into my hand I walk over to the table and give them to the squirrel,What should I name you squirrel I say out loud the squirrel had already ate five nuts, The squirrel makes the name bud out of nut shells, ok bud I say let's take a nap. I start walking toward my bed but bud flys there so your a flying squirrel aye bud I say out loud then we lay down and sleep.