chapter 1;

-melody-

❝I may die from boredom❞

I whispered to myself. In fact, I talk to myself quite a lot - that's normal, isn't it?

❝Who the fück unfollowed me?❞

I was so close to my twitter goal; 6k

People are so selfish.

I had been laying in bed for the last four hours but it obviously did not have any effect on me as I was feeling more tired than before.

*it seems like once again you had to greet me with goodbye..*

505 by Arctic Monkeys was playing in the background, gosh I loved that song.

I grabbed my iPad and surfed the net, trying to find something interesting but nothing, no luck.

I checked the time on the wall clock, it was already eleven pm.

❝Where is Luke?❞ I complained, grabbing my iPhone which was buried in my white bed sheets. He had been out for the last 2 hours; he must be with his bandmates again or something.

I checked the weather application - I was too lazy to check from the window - freezing cold, it was minus 2 and it had been raining for the entire day.

My mum would spend the night at a hotel because business shít happens. She had explained to me but I did not pay any attention to what she said, I don't remember why; probably because I hate her talking about how perfect is to be a lawyer. She wants me to become one too, since my brother followed his dream to study music and create his own band. I swear to god, I prefer to become a zombie than a lawyer; ew!

I opened the app store, I was dying for a fun app. I scrolled down the top 100 apps of all the time.

❝Please, show me something interesting❞ I almost begged.

I continued scrolling slowly but right then - on position 69 - I came across an app named 'Hot or Not'. I clicked on the 'download' button without overthinking it and as soon as it downloaded I opened the app to explore it.

❝Here we go❞ I whispered, sounding really mischievous.

It wanted me to upload pictures of myself, so I posted one just to be safe. It commanded my location - Whatever, I thought to myself and clicked on the 'Allow' button.

The app had a tutorial on how to get started; It looked quite fun. Basically, the app appears you pictures of males or females that live close to you, you rate them as 'Hot' or 'Not' and then they get a notification to rate you back. If both of you rate each other as 'Hot', then you can chat.

I immediately, started rating people, they were all like.. let me just say, not my type. I checked once more the time; thirty-one past eleven.

❝Oh, he is totally hot❞ I bit my down lip at his photo; he was laying on grass, wearing ripped jeans, a white rounded neck t-shirt with a brown to beige color leather jacket and black boots. His brown hair were up, in a really nice shape.

I continued rating guys, some of them were 'okay', but 'okay' is not enough to be rated as 'Hot', you feel? I was getting some notifications too, from boys who rated me 'Hot' but most of them were still 'not my type'.

❝Wow I'm such a bîtch❞ I chuckled to myself as I noticed that I was clicking the 'X' button - stands for 'Not hot' - the past thirty seconds.

I got a notification that I had connected with someone - that means that he rated me hot as well.

❝No shît❞ I let out as I saw who was connected with me.

Yup, the guy with the leather jacket. Fück he was totally hot. I clicked on his info; 21, living in London.

❝He is not that old❞ I tried to convince myself. At that exact moment a message from him popped up.

❝I bet u don't look that good in person ;-)❞ he was totally hitting on me.

❝Is this how you spend your money? x❞ I played along.

❝Liam❞

❝Melody❞

*

*

I don't know guys if you liked my first chapter and if I should continue it or just delete it but let me know by voting and commenting x