Greece x Nyo! Japan

Yay~ first one-shot to be published heheh. Yeah by the way I am an amateur at this so beware of many mistakes and me being lazy. I add way too many POVs at times XDD. Im sorry for my horrible writing skills ;-; kill me if you want! *in sob corner, emo corner and loner corner*

Me: Sakura could you do the disclamer?

Sakura: Uh okay, Author-chan doesn't own anything of Hetalia, she only writes up her ideas.

Me: Yup the idiot of an author here. Besides if I owned Hetalia, would I even be here when I can make these happen in the manga. *still in the corner*

Sakura: *struggling to get me out of the corner*

My friend: Well~ on with the one-shot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

It was a nice sunny day. Sakura was currently walking in the peaceful streets of Japan. She was heading to the anime store Animania so she could buy more manga.

The petite girl saw the children running around playfully and smiled to herself. Sakura loved how cheerful children can be, which could be one of the reasons why she is fond of Feliciana.

"Hehe. What a lovely day." said the Japanese girl.

"Onee-san ohayo gozaimasu!" greeted a child.

"Ohayo gozaimasu Miyu-chan!" was her reply.

After the conversation, Sakura strolled towards Animania.

Heracles' POV

Heracles wanted to see Sakura, he loved how kind and adorable she is. He decided to visit Japan to see her again. He walked through the streets of Japan, as he got distracted by interesting things he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ah! Gomenasai." said a familiar voice.

The Greek man looked down to see Sakura. The anime lover looked up to see Heracles.

"Oh, Heracles-san! Hello." said Sakura.

"Hm, hello Sakura."

"Not to be rude but why are you here?" asked the brunnette.

"I wanted to visit because I missed you." Heracles answered. Sakura blushed at that statement.

"Well I was going to buy some manga, wan't to come with me?"

Heracles just nodded.

Sakura's POV

Sakura was very happy to have seen Heracles again. Work had interfered so they couldn't see each other much. Truthfully, Sakura loved Heracles, she wanted to confess but she was too shy. Another reason was that didn't want to get rejected.

Soon they arrived at the store. Everything was going good so far, they both had a great time looking at everything and purchasing what they wanted. Soon it was noon and they were a bit tired. They decided to stop and go back to the Japanese's housetops relax.

They halted to a stop when they arrived at the house. Sakura lead Heracles to her room. It was neat and tidy like expected but the room was huge and full of anime manga, anime DVDs and merchandise.

"Heracles-san, would you like to eat anything?" asked the shorter one of the duo. The other decided the offer.

"Well, I would like some sushi. Your cuisine is wonderful so I want to try some of your food." the Greek man answered.

"Hai!" the short female hurriedly headed to the kitchen to prepare some sushi for her crush.

3rd Person POV (A/N: After getting back to this unfinished one-shot since so long, my writing style changed so I have to go with this POV for the rest of the chapter)

As the petite Japanese continued to carefully make sushi, the Greek man decided to sneak into the kitchen to observe.

He suddenly had the urge to hug the smaller country so he did, surprising the female as she was hugged from behind.

"H-h-hai!" stuttered out Sakura as her face turned many shades darker.

"Hmmm." Heraces kept silent as he kept his hold on Sakura. Sakura leaned into his touch, feeling the warmth of his body.

The Greek man took this chance to confess to her. He moved his face closer to the Japanese's neck and whispered lightly "I love you."

The female blushed and buried her face into her hands. "A-ashiteru..."

Heracles smiled, as he knew what it meant. He turned her so she would face him and pecked her on the cheek. He moved her hands so he could see her beautiful face.

He leaned in and kissed her on the lips, Sakura was surprised but happily returned it. The kiss was gentle and sweet, like the couple itself. The kiss soon ended much to the two's dismay.

"Would you like me to teach you how to make sushi?" Sakura offered to her new boyfriend. The male smiled and nodded.

Soon enough they had fun and were seated on the floor with sushi placed on the table. They ate together lovingly and had fun.

Heracles decided to stay for the rest of the day. They watched anime together, payed a few horror games and cuddled.

It was soon night time and they had to sleep. They decided to share a futon, even though the smaller was very insistent in sleeping separately for her own personal space.

They soon fell asleep in a pure bliss.

Heracles hugged Sakura in his sleep as the smaller one cuddled closer. They had a wonderful rest that night and continued to have these visits in both of their countries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omfg, this is so short ;~; I'm so sorryyyyyy. I'm so lazy and I dun like this one. But I kept this as the first chapter since that was my initial plan. Oh god, I'm so sorry to those who actually want to see more. There's a chance that it could become a two-shot (If I'm not lazy) but that depends of you want more. I tried to make this as fluffy as possible and failed XD Weellll, requests are open right now since I have nothing to do for now. I might get some motivation to fo your requests. Btw I choose requests randomly and I go towards my favorite pairs more sooo if you really want one of your favorite pairing (and I don't ship it that much), you could add like a plot or something since I can't make out shit as plots.

745 words, Idk if that's good or bad buuut yeah. I'll say it's good considering I'm a lazy ass.

Hetalia belongs to Himaruya

Art not done by me, if you're the artist and want it taken down I'll gladly do so.

I only own this one-shot that I wrote.