Episode 4

Date: January 15, 2019

All of the hard work had paid off. Their newest EP had released and with an amazing response. The music video had turned out amazing and every time San appeared on the screen, Wooyoung would smile. "Say My Name" was the title track for this particular album. The song was stuck in his head and he couldn't wait to perform on M Countdown, The Show, and other stages. Life was good. After their breakup and makeup, Wooyoung and San spent an abundance of time hanging out and deepening their connection. Last night Wooyoung and San released pent up frustration in a healthy way. The memory was still fresh on his mind. San was larger than he'd anticipated, but the pain quickly turned to pleasure. He made a mental note of how long San lasted. The guy was like the energizer bunny. Wooyoung had enjoyed every minute of bliss. Sex with San was amazing that much was certain.

"We got good news," their manager said as they walked into the meeting room. "You're going on tour."

"Wait. TOUR? As in outside of Korea tour?" Hongjoong asked.

"Yep. We're announcing it on the 24th of this month and we will be going to the States. Particularly Brooklyn, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, and Los Angeles."

The entire team cheered with excitement. They were ready to show the world what they were made of.

"Make sure you get plenty of sleep, practice as much as you can and I'll make sure everything else is taken care of. You guys good?"

"Yea, thank you," Hongjoong replied. He was happy, the entire team was happy, but there was a pressure on their shoulders now. They had to do well with this tour. This was their chance to reach their international audience.

"Oh, and you're also going on tour in Europe and we're working on Australia too. Don't forget about KCON, they reached out but nothing is confirmed yet. I'll keep you all posted. For now, you don't have any schedules today so have fun," their manager said.

Wooyoung looked at San and smiled. When they were outside, he grabbed his hand and leaned into him.

"Are you ready for the States?"

"The question is, are they ready for me?"

"No one is ever ready for you Mr. Pelvic Thrust," Wooyoung teased.

"You weren't complaining last night."

"OKAY, TMI you two," Hongjoong interrupted shaking his head. "We got a lot of preparation to do for the tour and other performances. Let's not forget why we're here."

Wooyoung smirked wanting more of what he'd experienced last night. He moved close to San's ear and whispered. San cleared his throat, blushing as he tried to regain his composure. The other members rolled their eyes.

"Can we just have fun today though? Our schedules are clear," Yunho said moving towards the two love birds. "Without these two? I'm sure they wanna do something alone."

"I mean we can hang," San said as Wooyoung looked at him.

"Actually, can we meet up with you guys later?" Wooyoung asked. San looked confused but shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine with me, we'll be at the arcade until we figure out what to eat," Hongjoong said. The other members moved off towards the arcade while Wooyoung took San's hand and pulled him in the direction of the dorm.

"I'm confused baby, why aren't we going to the arcade?" San asked.

"It's a surprise," Wooyoung replied.

They stepped into the dorm, the lights dim. Wooyoung smiled as he turned to San who still had a confused look on his face. Approaching, he trailed his finger up San's stomach to his chest. Wooyoung leaned in kissing San deeply. San pulled him close and the realization of why Wooyoung wanted to be alone hit him. Their lips playfully danced while Wooyoung's hand slowly unbuttoned San's shirt.