Blood

Yes, Gerard Arthur Way. Tanya's crush that she's had since 8th grade. He held her in his arms, and in Tanya's angle, she could see his pale neck and his sharp jawline in front of his face. His messy black hair still tickled her neck, making her realize that Gerard was talking, as his hair moved along her cheek as his jaw moved. She couldn't quite hear him, but she saw his mouth moving. He started walking away from the crowd, towards the office, Tanya assumes. Then, she blacked out.

Tanya wakes up in a hospital bed, and sees Gerard sitting in the chair next to her. He sits with his legs spread, and his elbows on his thighs. His hands are folded together and he looks really sad. His eyes were puffy and tears where trincling down his face. He looks up at her and wipes his eyes quickly.
"Tanya, you're awake," he says and hugs her. Tanya is surprised but hugs him back.
"What happened? Where are we?" She asks, her voice groggy and horse.
"At the hospital, those girls really beat the shit outta you." He admits. "I saw a group of people yelling, so I went to take a look. Those popular bitches we're roughing you up, kicking your stomach with all their might. The doctors said they made a rip in your kidney, and ruptured it. I'm sorry..."
"Oh my fucking god..." Tanya says, pondering the words that came from Gerard's mouth. " Those little bitches, I'm suing!"
Gerard chuckles. "Good, you should. I called your friends, Caleb and Pheobe, right?" Tanya nods and Gerard continues. "They said they're on their way, so yeah..." 
There is a akward silence in the room, and Tanya decides to break it.
"Thanks for saving me from those hoes,"  she says shakily.
"Don't be, I had to. It's what a normal person would do. I don't know how those other kids stood there, some of them where even cheering! How could people do that, you're so beautiful! I don't know what the fuck is going on to society."
" Yeah..." Tanya says mellowly, while she screams on the inside. 𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥!!!