Good As Hell

song; good as hell
artist; Lizzo

Kara trying to cheer Alex up!!

"Alex come on it's been 3 weeks and I'm not spending another sisters night watching a sad movie, we are going to dance it out as Cristina would say, and before you even ask no we're not watching Grey's." Kara sighed and picked up the remote to turn off the TV. "here how about this, Kel-Ex play Good As Hell by Lizzo." Kara asked. "of course Kara Zor-El, now playing Good As Hell by Lizzo." Kara started swaying her hips to the music and dragged Alex off the couch grabbing her wine glass out of her hand.

I do my hair toss, check my nails
Baby, how you feeling? (Feeling good as hell)
Hair toss, check my nails
Baby, how you feeling? (Feeling good as hell)

"If you don't get up I'm gonna start singing." Kara nudges her sister. "eh, you have a nice voice Kar." Alex replied. "Whoo, child, tired of the bullPOOP, Go on and dust your shoulders off, keep it moving. Yes, RAO, tryna get some new POOP, In there swimwear going to the pool POOP." Kara sang. Alex playfully threw a pillow at her younger sister. "Oh my fucking gosh learn to curse like a human." Alex chuckled trying her best to hide her smile. She just didn't want to give into her sister.

Come now, come dry your eyes
You know your a star, you can touch the sky
I know that it's hard but you have to try
If you need advice let me simplify
If she don't love you anymore
Just walk your fine ass out the door

A/N: not that long but it's late and i'm getting tired but it's not too short lmao