Chapter 27

*****Jasmine's Art is above*****

Jasmine's POV

As we walk to the van, I see Aria walking with a a girl with long black hair. She's really pretty. She has black hair that's to her stomach. I can tell that her hair is healthy because its thick. You always know that hair is healthy when its thick. Aria's wearing a sea foam green tie front tank top, and colorful leggings paired with lightish dark blue flats. So all in all, her outfit is adorable. The girl next to Aria is wearing leather leggings, ugg boots and a love heart long sleeve top. Her outfit is adorable as well. I look back at Brooklyn and take in her outfit as well. She's wearing a blue skater dress with a bow waist tie in front paired with open toe flats that compliment her outfit very well. I'm just bumming it, sorta. I have on a 'Pardon my French' sweatshirt, and neon skinny jeans tied together with ugg mini stried bow short boots.

"Hey Jasmine, Brooklyn and lads." Aria greets when she reaches us with her friend kind of standing off to the side.

"Hey girl." I reply. "Who's this?"

"Oh this is Maddy, she's new here and she lives on my block so I decided that she needed some friends and vola! Here we are."

"Hey Maddy, I'm Jasmine and this is Brooklyn, Liam, Ben, Louis, Harry, Niall and Zayn."

"Hello everyone." Maddy says timidly.

"Alright! School! Get in the van!" Paul demands.

"Okay, okay. Calm down Paul."

We all get into the van, Liam taking the front seat, Louis, me, and Harry in the first row. Niall, Zayn and Brooklyn in the second row. That leaves Ben, Maddy and Aria to the back row. Harry closes the door and Paul drives off to school.

~School, during lunch~

"So, Maddy. How's your first day going?" Liam asks making conversation.

"Good so far, some guys have been hitting on me though and I don't see why they are. I'm not even that pretty." Maddy says.

"Okay, first. Never ever ever say that you aren't that pretty again! You are fucking gorgeous Maddy. Any guy would be lucky to date you and call you theirs." Niall states.

"Okay."

"No problem, hey has anyone seen Harry or Louis? Luke? Or Aria?"

"Harry's flirting with a girl, Louis said that he's going to the athletic office to see if he can sign up for the schools football team, Luke and Aria, I'm not sure." I state.

"Alright." And at that moment, Louis comes sprinting into the lunch room with a pissed Harry right on his heels.

"Help! Me!" Louis yells running around our table with Harry chasing him.

"What did you do now Louis?" Liam sighs.

"He pantsed me in the hall!" Harry growls stopping at one side of the table, Louis at the other side.

"Louis!" I groan.

"What? It was funny!" Louis exclaims watching Harry's moves and vise versa.

"No it wasn't!"

"Well, when you think about it-"

Harry dives across the table at Louis knocking everyone's lunch everywhere while they fall to the ground. They wrestle with each other for a bit before Zayn pulls Harry off Louis and holds him back. The whole lunch room is quiet now and watching the little scene that was just taking place.

"Guys! Outside! NOW!!" I yell making not only Harry and Louis but Liam, Zayn, Niall, Ben, Maddy, and Brooklyn shiver.

Even though they are scared, the follow behind me anyway.