Christmas special ☃️Part 1

P.O.V zaniya

I wake up to the sound of Christmas music booming through the house. I get out of bed to stretch and I can feel the vibration trough the floor. I giggle at the tingling feeling it gives me. I walk downstairs to see my brother on the couch watching Christmas movies while my mother starts on the Christmas dinner. "Good morning family." I say with a fake smile. I'm still hurt over Giovanni... "What's got you so happy zaniya, is it that boy?" I almost cringe " No, it's just Christmas time." I say as believable as possible. "Whatever girl." She says with a smirk. " oh yeah I forgot to tell you we're going to a Christmas potluck party today." She say excited "Oh really who's party?"  I ask " The Rogers." She says like its no big deal. My eyes look like there about to pop out my head. I haven't talked to him since the whole class room incident " Oh really, what time?" I asked casually. "At 6:30."  She replied "oh and it's...5:39!" "Why would let me sleep for so long mom!"  "I tried waking up ass up you decided today you wanted to sleep in, so that on you little girl." She laughed at me. " I rush up stairs to get ready.

   I start off with taking a shower that last about 20 minutes. So now it's 6:00 and I have to do my make up and hair.

——————————TIME SKIP———————-

27 minutes later

I finished my hair and make up

Even got my dress together

(Don't mind the weird shit on it)

  Me and my mom brother start to head out with 3 pans each full of different food. We pull to the Rogers and my hearts starts to beat faster than it was before. What they stare at me weird, or laugh at my dress, or what if I trip and fall in front of Jorge? Wait why am I even thinking about him? Whatever. We get out the car and head to the door. My mom makes me hold her 3 pans so she knock on the door. I feel my arms become weak as soon as the hit my arms. Ms.Rogers answers the door with a bright smile on her face which my mother returned. Her and my mother greet each other and we step inside of her lovely home. I set the food up where all the food is set up. After I'm finally done I went over to the main floor where everyone else was chatting among themselves. I walk over to a wall to watch as everyone talks. In the corner of my eye I see a male walk over to me. As he gets closer I noticed it was Jorge. I internally roll my eyes. "Hey." He says almost nervously "Hey." I reply back. This is going to one hell of a night.