ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

1

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

    Denki yawned softly as he woke up. He turned to face his alarm clock which was beeping annoyingly loud. He lifted his hand weakly and clicked the snooze button on the clock. He almost toppled his dresser's lamp in the process but he couldn't care less.

    Today they had a very important test that counted for 40% of their grade. Bakugou pressed all of his friends to study. All of his friends studied like there was no tomorrow,of course. He did study but didn't understand shit. He was too depressed to do shit.

    Kaminari sat up in his bed and crawled to the end of it. He climbed tiredly off the bed while still untangling himself from the fluffy yellow blanket. He finally stood up straight and stretched by arching his back a bit. He walked over to his dresser with small thumps from his feet and pulled out a fresh uniform. He took off his pajamas and dressed into the uniform. He glanced at his clock. 6:12. He still had enough time. He walked into his built in bathroom and took out his toothbrush. He didn't bother turn on the light. He brushed his teeth quickly as he took a bit to style his hair. He finished gargling mouthwash and spit it out. He grabbed his blow-dryer from the cabinet above his mirror and put the cable in between his teeth. He started to style his hair carefully.

   This time he made sure to take his pills.

░▒▓█►─═ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ═─◄█▓▒░

   Kaminari tiredly walked to school from the dorms woth backpack in hand. He already saw Midoriya and Uraraka walking together aswell as Mina, Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugou. He smiled to himself seeing them like usual and ran over to suprise them.
  "Hey guys! Why didn't you wait for me?"
The blonde 'happily' asked as he finally catched up with his friend group and started walking besides them.
  "Oh, hey kaminari! We were all going to try and scare you when you got out of your dorm but you took too long."
Mina responded actually happy and smiled to him. The others nodded as they continued to talk to each other about random American things. Most of their conversations were heavily American influenced but they never really realised it.
  "You guys studied for the test, right?"
The ash blonde by the name of Bakugou said speaking up slightly. Kaminari felt his heart stop for a bit as he heard that question.  The others all responded yea in their own ways but when they turned to kaminari he seemed to shrink in spot.
  "Yes..?"
He said in a tiny voice looking at the others. They all looked at him in disbelief and Bakugou was tilting his head in disbelief and squinting his eyes.
  "Are you lying?"
The red head also known as kirishima asked dissapointedly and in disbelief. Kaminari winced at his tone of voice and nodded his head no.
  "Did you understand anything at all in that case?"
The male with straight black hair known as Sero asked. Kaminari nodded his head no painfully and squinted at the others who looked dissapointed. He sheepishly smiled and looked at them. Bakugou sighed and began to talk again.
  "Let's just keep going then. Nothing we could do about it right now."
He said and looked forward to the school. Kaminari sighed and hung his head knowing he'll most likely fail the test. Mina patted his back softly.
  "Cheer up, you'll atleast get a 35!"
He just smiled and straightened up.
  'No time to think negatively!'
He thought and 'smiled' wider to himself. Another weight fell on his already tired shoulders. He started up a chat again and talked about weird American culture. Once again, heavily American influenced.

░▒▓█►─═ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ═─◄█▓▒░

  Kaminari 'grinned' at his friends and 'laughed' along with them from his seat on his table. He had almost fell off while talking to Hagakure, Mina, and Kirishima. The whole class went silent as they heard the very familiar sound of boots coming down the hallway. They all scrambled back to their seats in a panic and sat up as their strict homeroom teacher walked through the door.
  "Goodmorning class. As you know, today we have a very important test.
Mr. Aizawa said as he stepped to the front of the relatively medium sized room.
  "I hope you all revised well because this test is 40% of all your grade."
He said tiredly and groggily. He bent down to reach a stack of test and slowly handed them out.
  "You know the rules, begin."
The whole class picked up their pens and pencils and started to do the test with so much focus you might kill to get out of the tension filled room. Their tired homeroom stepped inside a yellow sleeping bag and layed on the floor like a caterpillar.
Kaminari stared at the first question on the test not getting a single thing. He sighed and started to try his best at guessing. He looked around the room to see everyone's eyes dead set on the test in front of them. He turned back to his own test and guessed every single answer. He only knew what to do during the English questions. This was a test that counted for almost all subjects and luckily English was one of them. He grew up with a distant American cousin and visited America while he was still a young child. 7 years old to be exact. He remembered the long plane ride with his parents and the joy he felt when he went to his first American carnival.
Kaminari snapped out of his daydream as he heard a pen fall. His eyes immediately snapped to where the noise came from and looked in front to see Mina squinting her eyes and picking up the pen slowly. He sighed and brought his eyes back to his work. He had been doodling on the side while daydreaming. He stared at the picture of a ferris wheel for a bit before turning the page noticing he'd already answered the questions.

░▒▓█►─═ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ═─◄█▓▒░

  "Only two of you failed yesterday but that's because someone cheated."
Mr. Aizawa said darkly as he glared at Mineta.
"One more strike and you'll be expelled."
He said strictly and the short grape haired boy nodded frantically. The class snorted quietly and Aizawa averted his attention to them again. He picked up the pile of marked tests and handed them out to the class as they cheered looking at their grades. Most of them at least. Not kaminari. "C-" is what read on his paper in red. It also had a side note that said One more failed test and you might be kicked from U.A. This is a very serious school for becoming a hero and not fooling around. -Aizawa & Principal Nezu.
Kaminari shakily sighed reading this and put his paper facing down. Another weight on his shoulders. He knew he wanted to be a hero and he knew that the school was serious but he didn't want to leave over a failed test and depression. He ran a hand through his hair as he looked blankly at his paper.
  "Class dismissed for the day. Head to your dorms."
The black haired male said and walked out of the classroom with the clacks of boots and a stack of papers in his hand.
  Kaminari immediately dashed out of the classroom ignoring his friends' yells for him to come back. He ran to the dorm building and sped to his own dorm. He closed the door behind himself and locked it.
  "OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR DUNCE-FACE!"