ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

"That's not a good idea, kami.."
Mina mumbled to the blonde.
"You already know not to get him competitive. You also know that he'll kill for a bag of takis with hotsauce."
She continued. Kaminari had challenged bakugou to a race game at the arcade. If Bakugou won, kaminari would buy him a bag of takis and hot sauce. If kaminari won, Bakugou has to do anything he says for 12 hours. You wouldn't be crazy to think that Bakugou is smart enough to not bet on it, but goddamn did he love takis. 《Takis are a Mexican tortilla chip brand. They sell spicy chips.I got the headcannon that bakugou likes takis from an rp lmao》
"Bet on it."
Bakugou smirked as he held out his hand for a handshake.
"Don't do it Denki!"
Sero yelled from behind.
"Bet."
The discount pikachu said as he shook hands with bakugou. Bakugous hands were rough but well moisturized. Very much unlike Denki's baby smooth and soft skin. But that's besides the point, anyways. They both shared a quick glance to each other before pulling away.

"DENKI NO!"

"WHYYYYY!"

"Am I the only one who doesn't care? I just wanna see if they have dance dance revolution."

"Oh! True! Mina, you stay with them and tell me who wins! Me and Kirishima are going to explore!"

"Fine. You tell me who wins too."

  The two boys trotted off excitedly looking for their favorite game. Mina turned around to see Denki and Bakugou sitting on the machines for the race game.
"I'm gonna beat your ass."
Bakugou said darkly choosing his face car in-game.
"You wish, hoe."
Kaminari said smirking. He mostly forgot about the previous situation he was in. He was always happy with the bakusquad. Especially with bakugou. 

  It was nice for him to know he could be happy for once instead of acting.

"Are you sure about this?"
Mina asked and leaned over the blonde's seat. Kaminari looked up and simply smiled. This made mina chuckle. She stepped back then grinned.
"Beat his ass, Kami!"
She yelled. People were now staring at the three. They always stared and that made denki anxious. But he knew that the bakusquad was with him.
  With a quite loud horn playing the race began finally.Bakugou was swerving aswell as Kaminari. Mina was cheering very loudly. Currently Denki was in the lead by a foot. He could practically hear the low growls coming from Bakugou's lips. He was thrown back at this but ended up losing his spot in first place. Bakugou laughed a rare laugh which suprised him again aswell as Mina. He kept driving nevertheless. With the rest of his intense game in second place and ending in it bakugou laughed at him.
"Yeah. You beat my ass."
Kaminari smiled. Bakugou somehow smiled back a genuine smile. Not his usual im-going-to-kill-you smile. This took him and mina aback for like the 2nd time today. They were both staring at him.
"What?!"
He yelled finally breaking the silence and his calm smile. Kaminari internally whined.
"You're usually not smiling like that.."
Mina said as she looked at the spiky-haired ash blonde closely. She gasped before putting her hands on her cheeks and bouncing with excitement.
"YOU LIKE DENKI!"
She squealed like a toddler. Or a pig. Whichever way you see it. Bakugou looked at her in confusion then anger. And a blush. Kaminari looked at her with shock and a blush aswell.
"HELL NO! I'M GOING WITH SOY SAUCE FACE AND SHITTY HAIR NOW! FUCK YOU GUYS!"
He said getting up with red cheeks. No one had ever seen bakugou blush before. This was so very new. Kaminari aswell as Mina only stared at him as he walked off.
"I still want my takis!"
He yelled again from afar.
The two looked at Each other then the crowd looking at them. The crowd simply stared back at the teens. They both scrambled off to follow bakugou. Sometime after they lost the crowd they saw Bakugou. Bakugou hadn't seen the two yet so they plotted. They plotted to scare the other. They thought it was genius. And oh yes it really was.
  They stalked behind bakugou hiding in the aisle of gambling arcade games. They his behind the big machines when bakugou started to turn around. They were getting closer and closer to their friend and Bakugou was getting more and more paranoid. Finally they both crept out from their hiding space and walked 2 feet behind the explosive boy.
  "MIDORIYA!"
They both screamed as they grabbed the taller's shoulders.
  "FUCK SHIT BITCH DAMN!"
He yelled and turned around quickly. The two burst out laughing and were curling over on the floor. Bakugou stared at them. Sometimes he wondered why he hung out with these people.

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

Currently planning to add more Bakukami in the next chapter 😳😳 But anyways, I just wanna say thanks to the people who voted! It means a lot to me and it helps keep my motivation. I'm a people pleaser so if you have any suggestions now is the time to comment them down below. In the chomment section of course. I hope you liked the chapter! It took me some thinking to come up with this one. It was pretty fast paced at the end so I'm probably going to change that later. Hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for reading!

Word count: 912 words