Hendery- Smut (5k words)

The luxury nightclub and bar was extremely packed today. People were watching the beautiful view from the 32nd floor of the hotel, drinking, smoking cigarettes and hookah, making out, grinding on each other, dancing the night away-the usual stuff you see at clubs like these. Saturday nights were your favorite because that's when you earned a lot of money.
Being a stripper in the biggest and most luxurious club in China had a lot of pros. You were the best and highest paid stripper at your club, and you loved your job cause you were able to make so much money easily. Your managers, Ten and Kun, were your best friends, so when you told them that you didn't want to do any private strip shows, they agreed. You were lucky that this club had strict rules and amazing security. Plus, they took such good care of all their strippers.

"Coco!" you heard Ten call out your stripper name. "You're up next so hurry up!" You nodded as you took three shots and quickly put on your black stilettos and eye-mask. You made your way to the stage, watching your colleague finish up. She gave you a high-five before you got on stage, hearing the crowd cheer for you over the loud music. You moved your body gracefully around the pole under the flashing red lights, losing yourself to the beats of the music. You first took off your lace top and then your denim shorts, leaving yourself only in your signature black dragon appliqué teddy and your stilettos-that was the maximum you were allowed to strip to. After a good twenty minutes of dancing, you got off the stage, catching your breath and panting.

"Y/N! You were amazing as always!" Kun said, pulling you into a brotherly hug. "Do you have some energy left?"

"A little," you answered, dabbing your sweat with a wet cloth. "Why? Do you want me to go up again?" you asked, secretly hoping he'd say no cause you wanted to go home and get some sleep.

"No, no," he said and you mentally sighed in relief. "I actually wanted you to do a... private show for someone," he said hesitantly, shifting his gaze away from you.

You raised an eyebrow. "You know I don't do private shows. Why don't you ask someone else?"

"Well, he specifically asked for you. Plus, he paid twenty thousand yuan for it so—"

"What?!" you cut him off, your eyes widening in shock. "Twenty thousand?!"

"Yeah, he's a really rich businessman and he's your age."
You gasp in disbelief. "He's only nineteen?!"

Kun nodded."Twenty, actually. Now, will you do it?"

You agreed to do it, not cause you were going to get paid a ton, but cause you were quite curious and interested to see who this young man was who was paying a fuck lot just to personally see you strip in a private room.

"Okay, but if he tries touching me or something—" you start while putting on your clothes, but Kun stops you mid-sentence. "Then you can kick him in the balls and come tell me so I can chuck him out of the club. Simple, Y/N."

You just nod. "Which room?" you ask, fixing your hair and makeup.
"Wong Hendery, VIP room 3," Kun says. "Of course it's the VIP room, why'd I even ask," you say, rolling your eyes, making Kun chuckle.

You made your way to the said room, feeling a little nervous. You've never done a private show for anyone before and you had no idea why this guy couldn't ask for another stripper. You took a deep breath before knocking on the door, and entering when you heard the young businessman yell out a "come in."

You closed the door and turned to approach him, stopping in your tracks at the sight of him.

He looked like a fucking Prince.
You had to blink thrice to make sure that you weren't dreaming and he was real and live in front of your eyes. His dark brown hair was parted to the side and he was dressed in a pair of black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket. Hendery kept his gaze on you as he took a sip of his alcohol, and you watched his Adam's apple bob as the liquid ran down his throat.