Chapter 1- The Man

"This is 99.8 Radio Thirty. And now is the time for our Daily Show with RJ Natalie Hart."

Hey Guys.... This is Natalie here and the topic that we would be focusing on is how women spend their daily lives. Our first write up is from Rainbow City, Miss Raina. Since she is a pastry chef, she says she is constantly told by her annoying relatives to cook for them or cater for them for free. Well this sucks, but you know what girl tell them that your services are not for free and that if they want you to cook, they should first tell their sons to cook.

Our next caller is a Miss Thompson from Tater City. She has in fact, written to us that as a woman who is taking her time to judge men before committing herself to marriage, she is being judged by everyone. She says that she is being looked at in a very negative light. Well I gotta tell you that many women face this situation. You are judged for being single or un-married. I will tell you this girl; just Shake them off. They are not worth your time. I faced a similar situation, so I can completely understand. If you don't wnat to commit to such a relationship, then don't. If you wanna remain single, its up to you. No one should pressure you. You should be able to decide such life changing decisions and not the society.

And now is time for a song. This song is requested by a Miss J.As a woman however, I will say that this song is something that all women may relate to. It is The Man by Talyor Swift.