Chase

Chase is the "main character" of the show. I know PAW Patrol does not have a "main character" but Chase is the most overrated character in the show (he's still awesome, though). Anywhere in toy stores like Toys R Us, I will guarantee you 100% you will see this character on covers or boxes of toys.

Chase overall is a 7 year old German Shepard pup (most likely placing him as the oldest of the main 6 pups). He's a goody two shoes and shows a lot of respect to Ryder. But he can be a bit sarcastic. He also doesn't seem to believe certain legends (like merpups and ghosts... typical for most boys... hehe

Now for shipping: My favorite ship is Chase x Rocky. It's a very valuable relationship. The reason why is because I can imagine Rocky being gay (he just gives off certain hints, you know?). I also see Chase being the dominant partner in the relationship because he's a police pup, and I see Rocky as the submissive one. Chase would protect Rocky from anything that would harm Rocky.

I could see Chase x Skye in season one and part of the season two of PAW Patrol, but yes, Chase x Skye has died now and they don't have as much moments together as back then. Now I absolutely hate the ship and it's still overused. I DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND SKYE X CHASE SHIPPERS! I HATE ON THE SHIP NOT THE PEOPLE WHO SHIP IT. JUST MY OPINION...

Chase x Marshall is the most understandable and obvious homosexual ship in PAW Patrol because it's pretty obvious that Marshall has feelings for Chase and Chase and Marshall are kind of like BFFs in the show. They have a lot of hints in the show of their love. Not my favorite... but very noticeable.

I give Chase a 7.5/10 ;)

Pretty awesome character!