Chapter 1:

"Up up up!!" I heard my mother yell right before my face smacked the cold hard wooden floor.

I groaned and got up turning my attention over at the clock. It was barely eight in the morning why was I waking up on a Saturday at ei...oh yeah, right.

"Go get your breakfast Adam you'll be leaving in a few minutes". She said  while walking out.

I sighed deeply and let out a loud grunt of annoyance. I got on my two feet and walked into my bathroom and shut the door. I turned on the water and grabbed my shampoo then after all that, I wrapped my white towel around me and headed out the door.

My mom yelled out from outside the house " You got five minutes Adam!!".

Missed breakfast I guess. I grabbed my clothes and put them on then grabbed my luggage and walked out of the house. When I reached my drive way I frowned at the taxi man and looked over at my mom who was dressed for work.

"Is he taking me to the airport?" I asked as the big man got out of the little yellow car and opened up the trunk.

"Your darn right I'm taking you over there" he said forcefully pulling my luggage out of my grip and into the trunk. I looked back at my mom who nodded and walked over with open arms.

"You know I love you son, but I just... you need to learn to behave" she said pulling me into a tight hug. I wrapped an arm around my mother's back and dropped my arm to my side as she walked off.

I got in the back of the taxi and took out my phone. I didn't even get to tell Jimmy good bye. That's ok I still have him on Skype and shit.

"Belt." The man said.

"What?" I asked. He looked over at me from the rearview mirror and repeated the word slowly.

"Oh shit sorry." I grabbed the belt and clicked it shut then looked out my window. No one was out yet, not the kids, not the early joggers, not even Jimmy.

We drove for about three hours in silence until the man decided to put the radio on. Some jazz music blasted through the speakers and as soon as some lyrics came out the driver began shouting them out.

I took my phone out and popped my ear buds into my ears then put my playlist on until Creep by Radiohead came on.

My phone had 34 notifications. I scanned through the words and saw things all similar to me moving and them missing me with no goodbyes.

Ryan had texted me about seven times but all he had sent was my name repeatedly. I sent him back a question mark then turned off my screen.

A few minutes later the man pulled over and drove into a parking lot. That's when my stomach started churning and turning. I nervously got out of the car and looked around. People were mostly in business suits with blue tooths in their ears walking around with their luggage.

" When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There’s nowhere we can hide-"

"Hello?" I asked answering my phone call.

"Where are you Adam?" Ryan asked.

"Hey I ain't got all day you know!?" The taxi man shouted. I placed my finger on my lips and shushed him. He rolled his eyes and said "rude" while taking out my luggage.

"Don't you shush me Adam" Ryan said.

"I was talking to the taxi man whose been really fucking annoy-" I stopped when the taxi man looked at me with a death glare. "Never mind Ryan, my point was I didn't shush you and I'm at the airport."

I grabbed my luggage and held my phone with my cheek and my shoulder as I stepped into the airport.

"Well that's good, but you won't have any signal when your on the plane so video chat me on your laptop when you get on ok?"

"Is that allowed?" I looked around the  crowded airport and walked over to the waiting area.

"Hell if I know but they do have WiFi so I mean...I think its possible" Ryan said chuckling at the end.

"Well I can't even find my aunt" I said still searching the room.

"Don't blame you, its an airport. It's obviously gonna be packed."

"Exactly, I'll talk to you later than Ryan" with that being said Ryan stretched out the word bye then hung up on me. I set my bags down and rung up my mom.

"Pick up, pick up, pick-"

"ADAM!!!" I heard a female shout. I turned around and saw my aunt making her way over to me with a sign that had my name on it.

"Hello?" My mother asked.

"Never mind I gotta go mom bye, love you" I said hanging up.

"Awww lil Adam loves his momma" Emily said in a baby tone. I gave her a smug smile and picked up my luggage then walked over to a seat and sat down in the waiting room.

My aunt looked different. Instead of her normal black fringe she always had covering her forehead, it was now pinned back and brown. She had dyed it brown.

"Look before we get there I need to tell you some ground rules ok buddy?" She said as I took my phone out of my pocket.

"I'm all ears" I said.

"You can stay out all night but by eight in the morning you better be in bed. No smoking, drinking, sex, shouting or parties in my house understood?" I frowned at her rules but then nodded seeing as how she did say 'in' her house.

"You got it Emily" I said.

By the time the man called our flight I took out the tickets and my passport as well as Emily then we were scanned and now we're on the plane.

I searched for a seat and settled with an empty one away from Emily. I sat near the window and asked the flight attended if they had WiFi, after confirming that I could indeed use my laptop with their WiFi I took it out of my bag and onto my lap.

I plugged in the head phones and went straight to video chat with Jimmy. I waited a while before he finally answered.

His bright brown eyes and brown shaggy hair popped up on my screen bringing a warm smile on my face. He was looking around the airport through the screen then looked back at me.

"Hey kiddo" I said with a smile.

"You never told me you were leaving Adam" he said with a shocked expression. I shrugged and shook my head.

"I know I'm sorry I'll be back in no time don't worry. How are things over there?"

"Ughhh... it's pretty boring. Mom got a new boyfriend. He said I was a dweeb" Jimmy said resting his head on his hand.

"Well I'm sure things will get better Jimmy but I gotta go I'll talk to you later ok?" I said. He nodded, threw me a peace sign and disconnected.

Now to chat with Ryan.

_____________

A/N: really hope u liked it it'll get better I promise x: