Chapter 8

I DONT OWN NARUTO, I ONLY OWN ALEXIS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8:

Alexis POV:

“ha I knew she was weak.”

“Karin, shut up before I beat you senseless got it.” She flinches and hide behind Sasuke. I look over to Saku and Kakashi. Kakashi is obviously telling the rest to get here and Saku is almost as pissed as I am.

We’re not pissed at the Akatsuki for thinking we’re dead, no we’re pissed at Konoha for taking us away from the family. “Everyone else are on their way. So now all we do is wait.”

Oh goody waiting, I really have spent too much time with Danna. He has influenced me to be impatient.

<<Time skip>>

1 hour that’s how long we have been waiting for those idiots. Obviously I have been asleep for most of that hour. Till some idiot woke me up. You wanna know how. They poked me with a stick, oh no the doused me in cold water.

Now I am pissed but I had to control. “Who is the idiot that woke me up?” each word was laced with venom. Saku knew not to wake me up with water.

I look over at Karin, what do I see her doing she’s smirking. So she’s the one who did it “What’s the matter can’t handle a little water, brat.” Oh she did not just call me that. The only one who can call me that and live is Sasori.

I’m not gonna give her the credit. I walk over to Saku and Hina. “Hey so anything interesting happen while I was having my jolly cat nap till some blood brain idiot woke me up?” I smile at them,

“nothing much Lexi-chan. “

“Thanks Hina-chan.” I hear footsteps coming our way from where the old base used to be. Maybe they rebuilt it, haha Kakuzu must have been pissed about the amount of money need to re build.

“Oi everyone, we got company from the north.” I whisper/yell to everyone.

“What do you mean I don’t hear anything? You must be tripping, if there was anything coming then I would have heard it first not some weakling like you.” That idiot Inuzuka, I have been travelling longer and my hearing is a hundred times better that that damned mutts. Sakura moves to hide and Hinata joins her, but before I leave I said, ”Inuzuka just to give you a heads up, my hearing is way better than yours after all I am the Purple Fang.” I say the last part quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

His eyes widen “What you can’t be the Purple fang, he’s really strong and he’s actually useful. Unlike you, who can’t even protect yourself without needing help. You, Sakura and Hinata always need to be rescued. The three of you are pathetic and weak plus you’re a trio of sluts”

Did he just insult Hinata? I look at Hinata and she looks like she’s on the verge of tears, how dare he?

“Understand you pathetic excuse for a ninja, I don’t care if you insult me but as soon as you bring Hina-chan or Saku. That’s where you cross the line. Now shut up or you’ll meet my fangs, mutt.”

I leave before he can do anything to me. I catch up to Saku and Hina. Hina is crying and Saku is defiantly pissed. I know I am.

“Saku, I think it’s time we leave.”

“You’re right but what about Hinata?”

I look at Hina and smile,”If Hina wants to come with us then she can, I don’t care it’s her choice.”