One

"Your hair is really soft when you wash it," Peter said running his thin fingers through the typically coarse but now soft hair on Mike's head. It was soaking wet, due to him just washing it. Water droplets falling into small puddles that had made their way to the floor from the slightly too full tub.
     Peter had practically forced Mike to take a bath rather than a shower so that he may relax and clean himself better. Peter was glad he'd found Mike when he did. Michael had been gone for awhile and was found sitting on the side of the road, snow and blood and sweat covered him as he shivered and look horribly drained of life. Peter didn't know, since he doesn't room with Mike, but Micky said that the Texan often tossed and turned and had crying fits in bed. As well as his new habit to escape. It started small,  just ending up random places around the pad. Then it was the beach. Then it was the neighbor's.  He'd almost crossed towns this time. It worried the boys,  especially Peter.
    He got on his knees so he was level with the tub and Mike.  Brushing his cheek and face gently with his hand.
"You're already feeling much warmer and your skin is getting some colour," Peter said giving the scared Mike a warm smile. Peter couldn't tell of Mike was really okay. He seemed to be lost, unaware of where he was or even who he was.  Peter drew his hand back and frowned when he saw droplets of blood on his finger. He looked at Mike's face and noticed a fairly large cut on the other side of his face.
"Michael your bleeding," Peter  exclaimed. Mike just laid there.
"Oh, guess I am" he said almost a whisper. 
"Mike. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"
And that was like a wind. Mike burst into tears there. Peter didn't know what to do, really. Mike was always the strong one, the one that keep everyone and everything together. And now he was falling apart.
    After lots of persuading, Peter was also in the tub. Nevermind they were both naked. Peter ran his fingers through the soft raven hair as Mike cried. Finally he spoke.
"I've just been so tired and so stressed out," the texan chocked back a sob, "and all alone,"
"Oh but your not alone. Mike. I'm here and I love you and I love everything about you." As awkward as it would be Peter moved in closer and gave Mike a hug. It might take a bit, but Peter was going to make Mike feel better, and give him all the love he deserves.

《 That was cringey, I know. They're supposed to be, no judgement.》