AMX-007-2 Dark Qubeley unit 1 (Coco) and AMX-007-3 Dark Qubeley unit 2 (Minty)

Description: The Dark Qubeley units are variants of the Qubeley, a mobile suit from the Retro war, and they are units created by the Board of Villains for their and Voxmore's artificial Newtype clones of K.O, Coco and Minty, and they serve as the twins personal mobile suits, and there were repaired by P.O.I.N.T when they flew back to Earth after a battle in space, and they were redesigned as P.O.I.N.T mobile suits to keep them in P.O.I.N.T, and they can be used by Coco and Minty's Turbo powers to enhance their chance of winning.

Pilots: Coco (unit 1), Minty (unit 2)

Height: 18.4 M

Weight: 57.2 T

Special equipment and features-

Psycommu System: Using this interface a Newtype pilot can direct remote weapons, and operate huge mobile armors, by thought alone.

Armaments and Variants-

(Both units)

Beam Gun/Beam Saber: Stored in the Dark Qubeley's forearms is a set of dual purpose beam gun/beam sabers. When used as a beam gun, they remain mounted in the forearms. When used as a beam saber, they are hand-carried.

Funnels: The Dark Qubeley's most dangerous weapons are the 10 psycommu controlled remote weapons known as 'funnels' stored in the mobile suit's tail binder. Because the funnels don't have their own power generator, they must return and recharge aboard the Qubeley after a certain amount of time. When Cyber-Newtypes are controlling them, they act and behave as living creatures as the beams move at high speed. With the Turbo Powers activated, they move at the speed of sound and can fire high power beams and can also be used as blades to slice the enemies.

(Unit 1)

Beam Bazooka: A Bazooka type weapon that can fire beam fireballs straight at the enemy.

Electric grapple wipe: A wipe weapon that shocks the enemy mobile suit's armor and can stun it.

(Unit 2)

Missile launcher: The 2nd unit is equipped with a missile launcher stored in the back of the shoulders that fires four missiles at the enemy.

Beam cannon: Beam cannons stored in the back that fires strong beam shots straight at the enemy