Chapter 1: A Wild Tigress Apears!

Watching the howling girl as she swings around the chandelier like a monkey riding off the waves of a sugar-high, Jack Wilson lets his face fall into his hands, quietly bemoaning his existence. The fact that this action has practically become second nature to him says far more about his life than he wishes it did.

To get a better grasp of the situation at hand, we should backtrack just a bit.

This was nothing worth mentioning in the beginning; having just transferred into a new district, Jack Wilson was eager to invent a new image for himself. He managed to buddy up with a few guys fairly quickly and soon enough, he was throwing out crude jokes with the worst of them.

Unfortunately—as this event must have been the trigger—while he wandered around the school, he chanced upon a couple of kids in the drama club and, because one thing led to another, he eventually found himself presenting an invisible audience with the most emotional lines the drama club could muster. That's when—

Ding!

A blue box appeared in front of him.

Baffled, but not one to be deterred by the peculiarity of a situation, Jack subtlety probed the drama club about the strange, near-transparent box of text that appeared before him. His only reward was their mildly bewildered expressions.

A few more minutes come and go and the damn thing remains, eternally hanging in the space before his eyes. Finally unable to ignore the glaring obstruction, Jack dismissed himself and exited the clubroom, deciding to examine the strange occurrence.

[Title "Drama Queen" has been added!

Related Attribute(s): Charm

Effect: Depending on a variety of factors, others may find you attractive or simply subpar. (±2 Charm)

Remarks: Theater enthusiasts, class clowns, and even persons afflicted by eight-graders syndrome are likely to obtain this title!

Note: Titles cannot be unequipped but they may not always be active. The effects of titles can be stacked.]

The remark hurt his pride, but he was more concerned about how the hell this thing was happening. One member of the drama club actually walked through the damn box, but the resounding thud that sounded when Jack tried to imitate the feat made it pretty clear something was up. The strange looks directed at his run-in with seeming nothingness only reinforced his determination to get rid of the thing.

It wasn't like this was the end of his hardships either. While Jack was carefully cultivating his ability to perfectly block any and all of his problems, he met up with the friends he made earlier and soon—

Ding!

[Title "Pervert" has been added!

Related Attribute(s): Charm

Effects: People will, instinctively and perhaps unconsciously, fear for their chastity if their Intuition is above average. You may also draw the ire of especially righteous persons. (-3 Charm)

Remarks: This title can only be obtained through persistent licentious thoughts or pursuits!

Note: Titles cannot be unequipped, but they may not always be active. The effects of titles can be stacked.]

Jack was appropriately angered. What the hell did it mean by "persistent licentious thoughts!" Jack is as pure and clean as a blank sheet of paper. He is completely untouched and has yet to be contaminated by any of the beautiful colors of the female population!

He is not a pervert and, for that matter, nor is he a so-called "Drama Queen."

And yet—

Ding!