Entry 23

2019
So life has happened. I'm now working. I have finished therapy. Life has been better. I'm learning what it's like to be an adult. My life is progressing in a way, that a year ago I never thought it would. If you told me a year ago that life would be this good, I would have yearned for it, but laughed in your face not believing you.

2022
It has been crazy since the end of 2019. I worked until just before the pandemic, which at the time I didn't know would happen, and now that's our daily life. I was laid off and continued on with life, struggling to get a job because of the pandemic, so I then left my parents house and became the caretaker of my grandparents. That lasted for a year and a half. It's crazy how much time passes and how things change.

Honestly, I shouldn't be alive now. I should have died back in 2019. I lived because of God. All credit goes to him. And so I've made every day the best one I could never knowing when I may actually die. That's one of the few lessons I learned. Never take things for granted. My life will continue to have ups and downs and this has been years in the making. Never having consistent updates, I think this shall be marked as complete though. I'm at a point in my life where I'm stable. I've loved a rabbit who passed away May 2021. I've dealt with the grief. I have a cat. And someday I'll deal with that grief. Life goes on and will continue to no matter what happens. So for me, I will continue to go on. I was given life, so I'll live it.

This is the end. Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong.

"Run Wild. To risk everything. To hold nothing back. To lay it all on the line, your reputation, your success, your comfort. It's a moment when fear is overcome by faith. Live Free. It's not the liberty to do whatever you want whenever and wherever you want, but rather it's living in accordance with the author of humanity. And finding freedom by connecting with the creator who conceived you. Let the light flood into your eyes for the first time. Feeling the blood course through your veins, finding the truest version of yourself by knowing the one who knows you even better than you know yourself. Love Strong. Because you were first loved. Because without love we all perish. Because the earth and the stars can and will pass away, but love, love will always remain."
-Epilogue by For King and Country