Extras

Iron Man Comic Con Interview

"He is a true fanboy at heart, and as an actor, probably has hassle most memorable movie quotes in history, Director Jon Favreau," the introducer said, then the actor who played Happy walked out and waved at everyone before he took a seat in front of the crowd.

"So the first guy I'm going to bring out, uh, was actually interested in playing the character of James Rhodes Rhodey long before I was even involved. He was meeting with Uh, Kevin & Avi. A true fan of the books. A true genius as far as a technology, really uh, pushed me to the limit and can't wait to play War Machine if this franchise goes on. Ladies and Gentlemen, Terrence Howard," Jon explained before the actor who played James Rhodes walked out and sat next to Jon as the crowed cheered.

"And now I'm gonna bring out, two people together because one of them is having a tough time walking because of something that you might have read about. She injured her leg, had surgery, not on the movie. She finished all the action stuff and was able to finish the movie up with her but she needs a little help getting out here. Uh, Ms. Pepper Potts and also Robert. Gwyneth Paltrow and Robert Downey Jr," Jon explained before Robert & Gwyneth walked out, with Robert helping Gwyneth to her seat.

"Lastly, I'm gonna bring out the cutest little girl I've ever- we've ever had the pleasure to work with. She is the perfect little Emma Stark, I, could ever hope for. She is such an amazing actress at such a young age, uh, Little Ms. Emma Smilie," Jon said then the actress who plays Emma Stark walked out, with a tiny smile, as she looked at everyone. They all cheered as she walked up to Robert and sat next to him.

"I think- Is this your first comic-con guys?" John asked.

"It's mine," Emma said.

"It's mine," Terrance said.

"It's mine," Gwyneth said.

"I don't remember. I'm a wash OC. You see your faces," Robert said and they laughed.

A fan went up to the line to ask a question to the cast, but she asked one for Emma. "Um. Hi. I have a question for Emma," she said and Emma sat up straight, excited. Robert & the whole cast looked at her with smiles to see her excitement as this was one of her first questions as a newly celebrity.

"Okay, hi," Emma said shyly.

"So. In the movie, your character is eight," the fan said and Emma nodded. "But how old are you? Are six as well?" Emma nervously chuckled at the question.

"I'm actually 10," Emma said and the crowd was surprised at how young she looked to be 10.

"But. Disclaimer, she's a very sassy 10-year-old, don't let her shyness fool you," Robert said and they all laughed as Emma punched his arm with a smile.

————————————————————————
BOOK TWO:

————————————————————————BOOK TWO: