𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗆𝖺𝗌 😏🎄 .

not revised ..

y/n and jahseh sat it the living room talking to each other and making christmas lists ,

he lightly and rapidly tapped his pen onto his face while he thought about what else he wanted , "oh yeah i want me a controller with pictures of us on it" , he said smiling then writing it down .. him sho cute 🥺 .

"awww , what else daddy ?" , he smirked at her and she responded by playfully rolling her eyes .. "i wouldnt mind some christmas pussy but anyways girlllll did i tell you about stokes strokes last nightttt" he said in a feminine voice making her laugh ..

he tried to hide the fact that he was planning to do so much sexual shit with her on christmas ..

"you play too muchhhh" she said once she was done laughing , "ight i'm done for real , tell me what else you want mamas" he rubbed her thigh and watched her cheeks turn a little red .

"i want you" she said climbing onto his lap .

"uh uhhhhh , not until christmassss" he teased , he sat her back on the couch and tried to hold in his laugh because of the facial expression y/n was making .

"you are not for r- so who's gonna please you for this next like .. week and a half ?" she said standing up and crossing her arms in front of him .

he waved at her , it took her a little while to understand , "why use your hand when you can use meeee ?" she whined and got on his lap again .

"you can get this present on christmas mamas , it'll be here before you know it" he let his hands roam around her ass , she rolled her eyes and got up once again "okay jahseh" she said before exiting the room .

-

jahseh got ready to go to the store , not just any store tho .. spencers .

a/n : if you don't know what that store is , you dont need to be reading this and TAI WHEN YOU SEE THIS YOU SHOULDNT BE EITHER , YOU'RE 12 !

he parked the car and walked into the mall , he went to a couple of other stores to get the gifts she actually asked for and honestly , she didn't ask for much but he knew she wanted more so he got her a lot .

both hands having about 5 bags on them , his last spot was spencers , he made his way to the back and got a vibrator and handcuffs .

kinky

-

he walked into the house and dropped the bags , he went upstairs to check up on y/n and she was sleeping peacefully .. this was a perfect time to wrap the gifts and hide them , especially the special ones .

- 5 days later ...

it's 5 days until christmas and y/n has been acting a little different , "goodmorning mamas" he said in his rasped and deep morning voice while hugging her from behind , "morning" she said dryly .. "you still mad ?" he lightly kissed on her neck to tease .