𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝖾𝗑 .

not revised ..

my baby so cute 🥺 look at himmmmm 🥺

jahseh always wants to order food and never wants to cook so today ill do it , i looked to the left of me seeing it was 9:40 a

jahseh always wants to order food and never wants to cook so today ill do it , i looked to the left of me seeing it was 9:40 a.m , jahseh was so lost in his sleep that he wasn't holding me as tight as usual , i slipped out of his arms and replaced my body with a body pillow before putting on my ugg slides then walking downstairs .

i started off with the bacon since it takes longer , then the eggs and pancakes since its way quicker , i was in the middle of bending down getting a roll out the bread cabinet but then i suddenly felt a familiar pair of hands on my hips and a member that just always have to wake up hard on my area .

i wiggled my ass a little , teasing for fun before coming up with 2 rolls , i buttered them trying to ignore him feeling all up on me before putting them in the toaster oven thingy .

"goodmorning mamas" his voice raspy and deep as ever right in my ear making the cooter catter jump , "goodmorning baby" i responded , he kissed on my neck as i flipped all 8 pieces of bacon , a quiet whimper escaped my lips and then another , once he slid his hands in my shorts and began to rub my clit .

trembling already , i decided to turn the fire off because i already knew where this was going and the food was basically done , i took the rolls out of the toaster oven thingy and just sat them on a paper towel that laid on the counter .

u might as well vote now 🗿 ..

"i want you so bad" he said in my ear still rubbing me , goosebumps formed on my skin but i decided to play 'hard to get' , "l-lets eat first" .. he smacked his teeth and turned me around quickly grabbing my neck , "stop playin , you know you want it .. i can see it in your eyes" he said , i bit my lip unawarely .

he immediately crashed his lips into mine , i melted in the kiss , kissing back instantly as he picks me up by my waist and lays me on the counter , he slid his hand up my bra and grasped my breast while still kissing me sloppily .. i lightly moaned once he started kissing on my neck .

he added more hickies to my neck as if there wasn't enough from yesterday , "mmm baby" i moaned as he sucked , i quickly took my shirt off and he began to suck on my nipple and massage my other one while rubbing me through my spandexs , he kissed down to my stomach and left soft kisses on it going lower and lower until he got to my area , he kissed my shorts before i pushed my hips up so he could slide them off .

he kissed my from my knees to my inner thighs on both legs making me crave him more as he wasted time kissing me while he coulda been eating me , "daddy-" he cut me off sticking his fingers in my mouth before sucking my lips , i bit his fingers when he sucked on my pearl accidentally because it felt so good .. he took his fingers out and rammed them into me .. "d-daddy" i whimpered feeling him pump them in and out slowly .

he flicked his tongue up and down on my clit fast , speeding up his fingers as my back arched , "fuck !" i screamed trying to push his head , he grabbed my hand and held it as he continued to devour me , i squeezed it and squirted on his lips a little he still didn't stop , he took his fingers out and replaced them with his tongue , he pushed both of my legs back to my chest and began to tongue fuck me , my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my whole body shook as his long tongue explored inside of me .

he licked from my hole to my clit , "mmm" he hummed , "i-i'm gon-gonna c-cum" i moaned , "cum for daddy" he said muffledly (not a word) making me release all over his mouth , my juices dripped down his chin , i grabbed his head someone aggressively wanting to taste myself , our tongues fought for dominance , i felt him moving .. before i knew it his dick was inside of me .

i began to struggle to kiss back as he thrusted into me hitting a spot i didn't even know i had , "ouuuu fuck , yes ! right there daddy" i said , he kissed on my neck while going harder and deeper , every time he hit it my body jerked , it felt so good .

"w-who you all w-wet for ?" he groaned in my ear , i smirked feeling confident since he was stuttering because this pussy is that good ..

cringe

"its yours daddy" , i moaned out , he groaned in my ear as i wrapped my arms and legs around him "shit" his strokes got sloppier and i continuously clenched on him making him moan every time , "ahhhhh fuckkkkk" we both said as he came all in me , he rubbed my clit aggressively making me orgasm , "ple-please" it was too much to handle and it was already my 3rd time releasing ..

"auhhh" i said as my toes curled and my eyes rolled back , he put licked my clit slowly and then sped up out of nowhere , i released for a 4th time before he picked me up and carried me upstairs , "i want more" i said quietly .

"bet" he smirked walking into the bathroom ..

to be continued ..

vote 😡 .
934 words 😔 .