Chapter one: Introductions

3rd person
Lucy and Lockwood slashed and parried at Joe and Esmeralda. They twisted and rolled around each other in a beautiful display of formation. Lucy stepped twisted and sliced Esmeralda's arm right off. They stood back to back, panting and sweating, with Lockwood, of course, grinning like mad.

Lucy
"Great job Luce! That was great team work! Do you want to grab some tea and biscuits?" Lockwood flashed his signature Lockwood grin as I placed the fancy Italian rapiers back. I turned back around and found that Lockwood was standing rather close. For a moment it was just us- with Lockwood I felt safe, his presence gave me warmth and fighting side by side with him, I felt on top of the world. My cheeks flushed as I broke contact with his deep brown eyes.
"I'll, uh.. turn the kettle on." I muttered.
"Oh! Yes, you do that." He awkwardly leaned on his rapier.
"You know you really shouldn't lean on the rapiers." Lockwood cleared his throat with more awkwardness and repositioned himself. Was he... blushing? I ignored his little fluster and scurried hurriedly downstairs where I almost crashed into George.
"Hey! Be careful you almost knocked my head off!" George complained as I tried to shove past him. He bent to pick his glasses. "Why are you in such a rush anyway?" He stood right in front of me. He could be awfully abrasive. When it was clear he wasn't going to get an answer from me, he shrugged it off. " Whatever. Probably a Lockwood thing anyway." He started to move but I blocked this time. Anger welled in me.
"What do you mean a Lockwood thing?" He gave me an annoyingly sneaky look, like he knew something that I didn't, but said nothing in reply. UGH! Sometimes I just want to punch him square in that chubby face of his! Shoving past him, I stormed into the kitchen and punched the kettle on.
A/N
Hey people, I'm Ira. This is my first time writing fan fiction, so I'd appreciate some feedback. Anyway, thanks so much for reading x
Ps, I know there aren't any introductions yet but there will be in the next chapter. Plus, some of next one will be in Lockwood's POV!