Chapter 2

Lucy
As Holly lay the biscuits on the table (chocolate as requested by George) Lockwood walked in with the phone and a frown on his face. "I just got a rather peculiar call from Marissa Fittes. You remember how she caught us sneaking into her library?" George and I nodded with unpleasant reconciliation of the event, " Well it appears that in order for her silence, she wants us to take a case."
"That doesn't seem too bad." I nodded. Lockwood's frown deepened.
"You didn't let me finish." His voice was as grim as ever. " She wants us to pair with another agency."
George spit his tea and Holly choked on one of her nasty vegetable crisps.
"Pair up!?" I screamed. "No, no, no. NO. Noooooo that never ends well!" I complained.
"I know." Lockwood agreed.
And together we shared a unpleasant flashback.
The last time Lockwood and Co paired with another agency on a case, it had been chaos. Lucy broke a fight with one of their male agents (she thrashed him, much to the amusement of George and Lockwood) for being so unproductive and annoying, as she claimed, and rest joined in. To be fair they were being dimbos. Magnesium flares, Greek fire, swinging rapiers, fist fights, screaming and a rather amused poltergeist throwing plates everywhere. Needless to say , they'd been sued and Lockwood and Co had been shamed throughout London. (It was pretty funny though).
Eɴᴅ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ
I found them all staring at me. "Oh come on that wasn't just my fault."
"But mainly."  George chuckled. Lockwood sniggered at this comment but tried to hide it as I glared daggers at him and George.
"Well, I, for one think that we'll be fine as long as Lucy doesn't go about strangling people this time". Holly added regaining her perfect posture after choking on a crisp.
"Thanks." I grumbled.

Lockwood
When I saw the Skull legitimately scared of Lucy's threats, I thought it was the funniest thing ever, but this moment beat it. Holly choking on a vegetable crisp, George spiting tea everywhere, his face scarlett, and Lucy with her eyes wide with horror and her jaw dropping to the floor; now this was funny.
A/N THE REST OF MY PARAGRAPH HAD BEEN DELETED SO I GUESS IM ATTEMPTING AT WRITING IT AGAIN. IM SO FRIKIN ANNOYED.
Lucy's glare was rather cute, though. She fiddled with the necklace I gave to her just like when she did when she was nervous. My heart warmed at the fact that she actually kept it still. I guess she actually cared.
"I tried negotiating with her, but she threatened to do worse, so" I trailed off because the rest was implied.
"Well, when do we meet them?" George mustered with forced enthusiasm.
"Now."

A/N- I'm sorry Lockwood's part is quite short- it was really good before and I spent so much time on it but it decided not to save. So great.
Lockwood and Co does not belong to me. Neither do the original characters. I will have OCs in the next chapter.
Alsooooo I know Holly wasn't there for the Linrary incident and they weren't caught but I needed a plot line ;)

Thanks ya for reading baiiiii