chapter 9

(art above is by me, it's a pic of errors soul)

Chapter start.                            

As the three were talking they heard a scream down the stairs

'AHHH'.                                      

Error and Echo cringed at the loud noise, Error also covered her ears.

After a bit, they all ran downstairs to see Killer, Horror and dust there looking at a broken vase.

"Sigh, who broke it?" Asked error, they all pointed to each other.

The 3 sighed and, "Horror broke it" said killer raising her hands in the air. "NO, DUST BROKE IT!" Shouted Horror
"NO KILLER BROKE IT!" screamed Dust.

The three continued arguing until Error and Echo tied them up in their strings." ya still got it" said Error, " yup" replied Echo.

The fights ended with Kills, Dust and Horror having to clean their half of this weird mansion.

In case you forgot

Infinite and limited were laughing on the side, everyone still wonders why they are here.

Later when all the dark sanses and Echo were in the living room

"Error and Echo, you two seem really similar," said Killer

"Well duh, we're sisters,"  said the both of them. Everyone except Nightmare was shocked, they never knew Error had an older sibling.

"Well, End- Error you seemed to have gotten stronger than before, wanna try to fight?"/said Echo

" you're on!"  said Error looking at Echo with a challenging glare" we both know you're gonna lose Error," said Echo.

"Don't flatter yourself too much sister, you might never know what happened to me when you were gone" replied Error with a creepy voice.

The light side heard and they felt worried about this new persons' life, they were willing to fight the goddess of destruction out of everyone here.

Everyone inside the mansion got out to the big arena that was near the mansion for no reason other than plot purposes(rest in spaghetti 4th wall never forgetti don't regretti)

Errorlovenia started playing when Error and Echo entered the battleground, everyone else was seated a bit far so they don't get hurt, on the front row we're the 'bad' sanses and the star sanses and the rest were seated behind them.

The fight started simple, Error and Echo summoned bones and shot them at each other, then after a while, they started using their cables.

404 ran at Error and attacked using her strings while Error dogged them pretty well until one cut her arm. She hissed and attacked 404 with her blasters and strings, 404 dogged the blasters but didn't have enough time to doge the cables coming at her. Error was able to grab 404's soul(it's white with some smoky black in the middle and glows baby blue and has dark blue at the edges, I'll post a drawing of it soon)
404 seemed to get the idea of cutting them, Error knew what she was thinking and said "Don't you think of cutting them, they'll just re-catch your soul" (I got this idea from art that I saw and im trying to remember what it said)(i don't think re-catch is even a word darn it) 404's pupils just shrunk in realization. Then out of no-where, she trapped Error in a cage made of bones, Errors cables disappeared and Errors face got covered by a slight shadow
"Told you," said 404, at that moment she let her guard down Error struck. Error used a gasterblaster to destroy the cage then jumped up and used her cables to get 404's soul and when she hit the floor she shot a row of bones at her, 404 fell trying to doge the bones that were thrown at her then Error walked up to 404 with a sharp bone in-hand and said "I told you not to flatter yourself, sister, I win" 404 was shocked but proud "yup, *sigh* you win. NOW HELP MEH UP!" said 404/Echo.

Error laughed and helped her sister up, the light side was confused, 'ERROR HAS A SIBLING??' they all thought  (that just the beginning-oof *got hit with a frying pan for the little spoiler*)

Chapter end.                             

Me: wow the longest chapter yet and im sorry this took so long I tried to get this out sooner but I didn't have motivation or inspiration to write and also thanks a lot to amandadiaz696 for giving me a slight idea what to do and I know the fight scene sucked but I tried and to those of you who didn't see my announcement me and 
@Nobody407 are making a collab book. It's gonna be full of sancest crack and it will be coming out soon, anyway I hope you have a good rest of your day/night bye!!

(0w0 my longest chapter 800 words including authors note)