Ekitai Origin

Angel Deku is pretty cool in my opinion but this chapter will not be about.

Ekitai's POV

"Where should I start... Oh the day that so called 'heroes' failed to save my parents." They look in horror at what I just said, "I was 3 at the time I was driving home with my parents then all a sudden a car came out of nowhere and hit us then I found out that it was on purpose I could see it in the drivers eyes before he hit us.

I survived with minor injuries but my parents got impaled by a metal pole from the side. It punctured my fathers lungs and heart but my my mother only got impaled in the chest. I was screaming and I was definitely heard because some bystanders heard me and someone called the police and an ambulance. They could see my father was long gone but my mother was savable but it was unlikely to happen. I then see heroes and an ambulance they escorted my mother into the ambulance but she died on the way. I then resented heroes they didn't protect the only people I cared about then I found All for One or more he found me he took me in and that is when I met Shigaraki but he was Tenko Shimura then. We never got along and All for One had to keep us separated so we wouldn't kill each other but his quirk and mine were great for evil. he could decay thing *cough* like his family *cough* and I can manipulate liquids basically I can create, shape and manipulate anything that is liquid. I trained for years and now I am perfect at it so don't try."

TO BE CONTINUED...

This was a short chapter but I got nothing but I do know whats next... 

But see ya!