✰. 𝟎𝟏𝟖

ᴘʀsᴇɴᴛ
ᴄʟᴀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ

"So, how was your first day?" I ask Alleah when I picked her up

She laughed "It's actually nice here, I was hanging out with Tyla, Eli and Pryce all day. Most of my classes are with them so we had lunch together."

"Anyone caught your eye?" I questioned

"Yeah, this one girl." She smiles at the road

"Make sure this one isn't crazy, last time—"

She rolled her eyes "I know, that's why I'm here now."

I stopped and parked at the trap house. I wasn't gonna put Alleah in my business because then she would be in danger and try to tell me it's wrong. I'm tryna let her have that normal teenage life or something. I trust Eli enough to make sure that she's good, even if he doesn't know that he's doing something for me.

"Just sit here I'll be back." she nodded and took out her phone

She would be perfectly fine. My car's window was tinted and the doors were locked. Nobody could get in.

I went inside to see Markus and some other guys I hired doing their part. There were some girls in here half naked and shit. One of them came up to me and touched my chest.

"Let me take you upstairs." she tries being seductive

I like girls, but she isn't cutting it for me.

"Nah, how would I know you don't got STD's and you're tryna spread it?" I smacked her hand off me

"Clarence." Markus calls me over

I walked over to the hallway where nobody else was.

"Something's off there's this one car that's around here all the time, but I never seen it before. I'm pretty sure someone been lurking." He says and looks out the window

I nod my head and hand him something "If you see this white car try to find the license plate number and send it to me as soon as possible."

"Ok."

"I'm heading out then." I said and walk out to my car

When I was putting on my seat belt Alleah was looking at me weird.

"What?"

"There was some dread headed guy and he looked suspicious. He was staring really hard at your car. I don't know if he saw me but a bit before you came he drove off."

Someone's definitely in on this, when I find out who I'm making sure they wish they never crossed me.

"Don't worry about it." I start my car heading to my actual house

I made unnecessary turns to throw off anyone who may be following me.

"Who the hell gave you a license and why? Jesus christ." she mumbled under her breath

"Watch it. I might just hit a tree."

Later I found myself driving through the park. I couldn't sleep, and Alleah was probably asleep by now. It's late, about 10 pm, I dropped her home a while ago. I looked straight ahead at the road going a little above average speed and something— someone ran right in front of my car and I had to pull it to an abrupt stop.