𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦

So I gotta lot of people reading my shit and thank you so much. I love you so much and I know it's literally Wattpad but I really do appreciate it. Now this chapter is very, well intense. It also has some ⚠️OFFENSIVE WORDS⚠️So suggestions:

•get your headphones on and press play

•Be in a comfortable quiet place(alone)

•It's emotional and long so be in the right mind space.

Also Happy Holidays to my straights and gays. (Also LGBTQ+ just holidays and gays rhyme so yeah) If you are apart of the LGBTQIA and P because it should be included. Me personally I'm pansexual. Not that any one cares. I'm also a female. AND happy birthday to one of the most adorable boys in the world. FINN WOLFHARD. Ok so enjoy🐝🍯✨

The rest of the week was boring for both boys. Beverly kept Richies secret. And he didn't mention it to anyone else in the friend group. And soon Saturday rolled around. They were both stressing over the date. The plan was they would both meet each other at the theater. Richie had Bev over helping him get ready. "Fluff it out. It's cute that way." Beverly says. While sliding her fingers through his hair. "Really? A kid said I just look like Weird Al." "Don't listen to them. It's cute when it fluffs out." She replies. "Do you think my clothes are too casual."  He asks. "I mean, no. You look amazing." He was wearing a white shirt with a black floral and some baggy jeans and a belt.

It was two hours before the movie started at 8:00. And the plan was to get there at 7. So it's six now. "What am I supposed to do now." He asks. "You should go over to his house. And like bring him something." She says while flopping on his bed. "Yeah, but like what do I give him?" "I don't know. Anything really. Just go. Imma stay here with your mom." She says. He looks at her confused. "What? Your mom is nice." "Are you tryna bang my mom, Bev?" He whispers. "What? No!" They both laugh. "Ok go, you got this." She says. They high five as Richie walks past her.

They both walk downstairs to the front door. "Bye trashmouth." She yells from the front porch. "Bye, mom banger." She rolls her eyes. "Fuck you" They laugh at each other.