The test ( pt. 2)

Deku POV:I didn't know what to do? There was some kind of monstrosity in front of me and I could find out what it was." Ha,ha, very funny! Now, show your self!" I said to the shadow.
The shadow had walked closer to me, letting me see it's face a bit.
"Wait... Is that a nomu?! Well, let's see what you can do!" I said proudly to the big nomu in front of me.
The nomu got very mad at me for that, and it started throwing hits at me. "Is that all you got?" I said knowing that the nomu would probably get that living hell out of me if  I tried. I had went ahead and revved up one for all again and took the beast down easily without a scratch on me. I still had a few more stations to go to so that's what I was going to do next.
Shigaraki's POV: This kid man... I can't believe him! He had beat up a nomu by himself and it took all might almost half of an episode! This kid is meant for the villains!let's see what he does next!
Deku's POV: after beating up the no more I went to my next station, a training course for heroes. And to my believe, I found real actual heroes training in the training course.I knew this would be good and this was my final chance to prove that I'm strong enough to become one of the members of the league of villains. " This will be fun!" I said with a smirk on my face.