chapter 3- fuck buddies

"Ok, so Miss Johnson, um I want us to become fuck buddies. No strings, we just flick and get on with our lives, whenever I call you, your suppose to come at my so I can fuck you. We can not fall in love." I didn't expect this but i liked it "ok sir," "so how about we go for a round now?" He smirked seductively "i thought you'd never ask." He said as he walk over to me slowly taking off his shirt. He took me up and placed me on the desk and began to kiss me. He pulled away to start kissing my neck, he found my sweet spot and made me moan, it wasn't long before he started sucking and nibbling on the spot leaving a mark he spread my legs taking of my skirt and panties. He lowered himself until his head and my pussy was at the same level, he kept eye contact with me and placed his hot toung on my throbbing pussy. I arched my back and threw over my head as he bagman to toung fuck me. "Mmmmm" "oh fuck!" "Yes baby, I cant wait to feel that cock inside of me!" "Fuck!" "That's it baby right there!" "Oh martin!!", "You like that dont you?", "yes!!", "your so wet for me Elizabeth, now cum for daddy." "Oh, MARTIINNNNN!!!!!" I moan as I cummed in his mouth. He sucked up all me juices and moaned against my core. "Your so sweet."
I got down off the table and raised him up and made him lean on the table I lowered myself on the ground and began to undo his pants. I stroked his large erection getting a low groan from him. I placed his cock in my mouth and teased his tip "fuck" he cursed under his breath. I sucked harder and faster, and he began to thrust his cock into my mouth. I felt his member twitch in my mouth letting me know he was gonna release his cum into my mouth if I didnt stop sucking. Well knowing myself I continued sucking as his warm juices sprayed down my throat I swallowed every drop of it.
"Your such a bad girl. Well lucky you i have a meeting right now, so I wont get to fuck that pussy of yours today." He said before kissing me and put his clothes on and head to his meeting. I gathered my stuff and left work since I didn't have anything else to do.