"Thank you"( a new chapter finally)

A/n I can't... Thank you all so much for the support I got I was not expecting all of that and it'll take me a long time to recover from what has happened to me in the past but the support I got helped me it really did so thank you again and on to the story!!

Harry's POV:
So I we also called Jay and his mate over and and now we're all sitting together in the living room. " so you guys wana tell your friends about your relationship" Jayden asked. "Yea I mean I guess normally it would be easy to tell but we where rivals for nearly seven years and not to be mean to you Draco but umm you did bully them a lot and even called Mione a mudblood so I don't know what they'll think." I said. Draco looked down in shame/guilt. " yea... I know and I'm so so sorry I was forced I wish I could take it all back." I hugged him. " I know that but they don't so maybe we can start off by apologizing... what do you think jay?" " yea I mean I total get it I mean you were forced Draco maybe apologize and start from there but we have to go now but please let me know how it goes I really want to now!" " okie We will thank you so much!" "No problem" jay and his mate said at the same time as they disaperated.

A/n I know this is a short one but I have to wake up at like 5 am to make it to school at 7:00 am to go to debate an hopefully win something because the last time I had won first place speaker and 13 place team with my teammate anyway I gtg till next time my loves🥰