19- Stripping

Will x Nico

Will had been looking for Nico for a couple of weeks, and thankfully he got a tip that he was working somewhere.

But he didn't like where he was working.

So, he decided that even though Nico had gotten tricked by a couple of giants into leaving camp, that he had to come back tonight.

He made his way to the back door, and started talking to the man back there.

"Who. . . ," He asked.

Will removed his sunglasses and flashed the man an award winning smirk.

"Oh. . . Sol-Soul?" He asked, "Oh my, my daughter loves you!"

"That's nice to hear," he says. He frowns, "but I actually need to talk to one of the people working here."

"What?" He asked.

"There's a boy named Nico in there," he said, "he has black hair and black eyes, olive pale skin and is 5 ft 6. Don't tell him who I am, just tell him that if he wants half a million dollars to come into the red room blindfolded."

". . . I-"

Will held out a couple 20's, "Just take me to the room and go get him."

"Yes sir," he says.

~

Nico had no idea who the hell was willing to pay half a million dollars to have sex with him, but he needed the money too much to just ignore it.

He blindfolded himself before opening the door.

"Hello?"

Hands fell in his shoulders, causing him to jump. Hands guided him to the center of the room where he sat down. The door closed and locks.

"Who are you?" He asks. The large hands slipped under his chin and lifted his head up.

Lips touched his gently.

Nico was reminded of his boyfriend. . .  Ex boyfriend now, but he still loved him. His lips were exactly like this man's. Maybe if he just pretended. . . .

He gently kissed the man back, he picked him up and sat him on his lap. Nicos fingers touched his broad shoulders, he was tall too.

The man began to unbuckle the kinky panties he had on.

"Wait!" He yells as he pulled away, "So you have a condom?"

The man rubs soothing circles on his back, a packet is shoved in his hand.

"What?"

The man takes his hands and placed them on his jeans. Nico took the memo to put the condom on for him. Nico slowly opened it and quickly pulled his pants off.

The man ran his fingers along his hair, soothing him. Will used to do that. This was his first client in the whole time that he had left Will.

Oh god Will.

He removed his boxers and took his member. Whoever this was, was pretty damn big. He began to ponder if they would fit.

Nico felt around a little before he got the condom right. He slowly put it onto his member, trying to guess how big he was. He was hard.

The man lifted Nico up with one foul swoop, his smell invaded Nico's nose as he held him close to his body. Nicos small and feminine hips sat in his large and bulky lap. His broad shoulders casted downwards on his smaller frame. Even if Nico couldn't see, he knew this man meant business.